Chapter 136: Pinkie Promise You will Never..

{ This is what happened before applejack had left }

Rainbow: So ya'know.. prom is tonight.

( This had caught Applejack off guard )

Applejack: Wait, what?

Rainbow: Who are you gonna take to prom? Since I'm not gonna able to be there.

* Sighs *

To be honest, I was really looking forward to this time. I really wanted to see you look so beautiful, even though you already is baby.

( Applejack looked like she was about to cry )

( Applejack hugged Rainbow )

Applejack: I love you so much, Rainbow.

I love you too, beautiful..

But to be honest,..

I'm sound stupid, but..

( she cut herself off but then realize )

Should I tell her..

Would she judge me if I do..

Would she even understand..?

( Applejack looked at her with a worried look )

Applejack: You okay, love?

( said applejack while pulling her hand on Rainbow's shoulders )

( Rainbow realized Applejack was talking to her. And looked up at her )

I've

Been

Through

So much..

I

Feel

Like

My whole life..

Is just draining..

Applejack, I wanna tell you

What's been going on with me..

{ but can I really tell her }

Would she.. Never mind.

( Applejack was just looking at her, she starting to think something is really wrong with her )

Rainbow.

Can you hear me?

{ Rainbow was looking at the Applejack the whole time, thinking all those words actually came out of her mouth. But it didn't. She was afraid Applejack might think differently )

( But then she realized she spaced out agian )

( Applejack hugged her agian and said )

I don't know what you are thinking, but like i said.. we getting through it together <3

And just to let you know..

( Applejack looked at her with both of her hands on Rainbow's shoulders )

I'm not going to prom without you. If I can't experience without I'm not doing it.

( Rainbow was shocked )

Rainbow: But babe! What about the dress-

Applejack: I can wear that dress any day, baby.. I just don't want to experience something prefect without you.. <3

I don't want to leave you out of anything..

( Rainbow was just shocked while listening to Applejack )

( Rainbow looked down and took a deep breath )

Rainbow: Can you keep a promise..?

Applejack: I can keep a pinkie promise ^^

( Rainbow saw that cute adorable look from Applejack and just giggles cutely at it )

( Applejack lean over Rainbow and places her hands on the sides of Rainbow's arms while Rainbow is laying down with both of her hands right up besides applejack, looking up at applejack beautiful emerald eyes )

( Applejack slowly moved her right hand into Rainbow hand. Now both of their hands are together )

( Rainbow leans up and gives applejack a quick kiss and back laying down on the pillow )

Pinkie Promise me you will never leave me..

( Applejack was listening to her and said )

I Pinkie Promise I will never leave you..

( After that, they both kissed, and Applejack hugged her and left out the door )

°~°~°~°~°~°

Maybe it's not the time yet to really tell her..

°~°~°~°~°~°~°