Chapter 3: Dont Do Anything.

After that.. Rainbow Dash was hanging out with the boy for a few days.. turns out his name was "Kani." Rainbow Dash slowly falls for him.

Rainbow was now at the movies with him. Kani was korean looking. Rainbow looks down at her seat.. her hand was almost touching his hand. But..-

BOOM!

Everybody ran out of the movie theater. A big explosion happened, and everybody was scared and ran. Kani was scared. "GO! LEAVE THE MOVIE THEATER AND GET SAFE!" Said Rainbow. It's obvious she didn't want nothing to happen to him. I think.

Rainbow turns to see where that came from.. and ran out of the movie theater room into the main entrance area. But slowly stops and sees...

A dark aura smoke person.. you can't see face.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Said Rainbow Dash.

The Thing didn't say nothing but walked slowly to Rainbow Dash. But Rainbow Dash steps back.

[ Rainbow Dash POV: What in the world.. what does that thing want from me? But whatever it is.. i must not hold back and defend myself. ]

The thing stops walking towards Rainbow but says

" Take my hand.. " said the thing.

"WHY?!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Just Take.." said the thing.

Rainbow didn't know what to do. But her phone rang. So she anwser it.

"Hello..?"

"Sis.. Whatever you do.. don't go to the movie theater..-"

"Brother.. I'm already here.." said Rainbow Dash on the phone.

"Shit.. okay.. have that black thing came to you yet." Said Rainbow Blitz.

"Yea.. But..-"

"RUN. DONT TALK TO THAT THING. DONT DO ANYTHING. JUST GO." said Rainbow Blitz.

After that.. the environment slowly faded to Rainbow Dash in her bed at night, looking at her phone.

Why would Blitz Dont want me to talk to that thing..? And why would the thing want me..?