e l e v e n

5th march; a step up!

it was once again... monday. a dreadful dead and uh stressful day to us students. school is a bully and us students are the victims.

there was supposed to be an assembly as it was monday but due to some reason it had been postponed tilled some farther hour of school, which i. am. dreading. with all my energy existing within me.

as for the reason, well here i was sitting on a wooden chair with a table that looks like some gang spat on it, and doodled on it. mind you its what... 8 in the morning, my braincells are asleep and all i hear is my business teacher yap on about some cashbook.

but of course best part of the day was yet to come, and that would definitely be the interval. recently almost every interval me and yukhei have a conversation at school, is it really a conversation when he's the one talking and im the one dying from blushing... uh.

an hour or so pass by, as i drill holes in the class clock with my eyes waiting for it to strike 9 25. it was moving extra slow today, all i want to do is get this math class done with, so i could go yap happily about how depressing my life is... that doesn't sound quite right now does it... anyways.

as soon as i hear the bell ring throughout the halls and students flooding out, the teacher dismisses the class no longer wanted to teach some half asleep students, the teacher himself probably wanting to sleep as he had mentioned prior starting the lesson.

grabbing my banana milk along with my home made lunch, which was my mom's infamous toasts. i walk to the door completely ignoring everyone else in the class. my stupid ass should have paid attention to in-front of me because, right as i step out, i bumped into someones chest, stumbling and almost fell back. emphasis on almost, whoever i had bumped into grabbed my waist then my lunchbox before it fell.

i looked at who it was and saw... yukhei. "woah! careful there" he says as our eyes meet, as if everything surrounding us no longer exist i get lost in his brown orbs. but of cause someone had to disrupt the moment and it had to be the math teacher. "ah, yukhei" he greets. ugh i hate the sir even more now.

"ah, mr yoon" yukhei smiles blushing lightly, as i glare at him from aside, him still holding my waist. "you two seem close" the teacher winks, before walking away. "what are you doing on my floor?" i say as my eyes widened and the heat rises to my cheeks as where his hand placement was.

"i..." he begins, but as dramatic as it may sound i could hear glass shatter like it does in movies/kdramas when the main leads are broken out a trance, my friends gasp, some covering there mouths and some mouth wide open. "...wanted to go to the compound with you..." yukhei mutters out as we both whip our head to my friends direction.

"we will let you two be" tsuki squeals before ushering everyone away, arin looked at us before winking and walking away, not far behind from the rest.

smiling shyly at me, yukhei let's go of my waist and pulls me by the arm down the stairs. unamused i just let me get dragged by an hyper active yukhei, why is he so energetic, man's like the male version of me. he pushes me down on a bench sitting next to me.

i look at him with curious eyes and ask him "why so energetic?", taken aback he tilts his body back "really, am i energetic than usual?" he asks. "yes, you are very energetic" i reply monotonous. "well..." he starts, i inspect his behavior, as he rubs his hands together and looks me in the eye... with hope?

"i been thinking about... dating and" he pauses "lets date?" he asks. in a state of shock i look at him, with wide eyes for the second time today. i process the sentence, before covering my mouth. i gave probably the driest answer out there "sure".