t w e n t y - f o u r

11th august ; apologies and fixing.

the whole rest of the week went by faster than i had ever expected, it didn't really have any interesting events. though i'd make a new friend, who was a tenth grader at my school. our interest in kpop, specifically straykids came together and made us friends.

my dad was still upset about yukhei, but he had sat down to have a long conversation about it with me and decided to be nice to yukhei next time he sees him. which i was pretty happy about, thats what i call improvement.

YUKHEI POV.

it was a peaceful saturday morning, i decided to spend it the best i could. being a tenth grader isn't easy alright, its all about the 'o' level stress, constant AFL's and assignments. i still made sure to not ghost haewon as a whole and give her as much attention as i could, though its just only been one week and i already feel tired. i just wanna, crawl into her arms and lull myself to sleep, after crying in her arms. that's what i was gonna try to achieve today. i was gonna go and cuddle into haewon's arms!

i saw a figure taking bags out of their car from a distance, oh, its mr. min!. making my walking pace faster, i practically run towards him. "mr. min let me help you out there!" i took some of the grocery bags from his hand, without much to do he looked like he fought against his thoughts, and followed me into the house with another bag of groceries. he mutters something, i couldn't really understand. "pardon?" i reply confused, "haewon's in her room" he says clearing his throat and turning away.

haewon's dad still seemed to not be fond of me, its really killing my self ego. nonetheless, i nod acknowledging his words and run upstairs to her room. lightly knocking on it, i heard a muffled "come in" opening the door, slowly and peaking my head through the crack. i smile brightly seeing haewon, on her bed, playing with her ipad, intensely focused on whatever game it was.

slowly i walk towards her and sit down beside her, watching her play some kpop rhythm game. watching her fingers move smoothly, hitting every note. she finishes off the round with no misses, scoring a high-score of multiple digits. she turns her head towards me, smiling brightly.

"that was so cool!" i exclaim, making her chuckle. "not really" she puts her phone away, turning her body towards me crossing both her legs on the bed. i mirror her position, "what do you want to do this weekend?" i ask her, she makes a thinking face, her face instantly lighting up as an idea comes to her head.

"let's just stay home and cuddle" she gives an warm smile, i love how she's so understanding. nodding eagerly for the her warmth i crawl into her arms, instantly the stress from the past week washing off. she lets out a chuckle, carding through my hair. "yukhei loves haewonnie" i mumble, in third person. i could feel haewon's body tensing at the word. not going to lie, it sting my heart a bit. is it too soon to reconcile our relationship?

"haewon?" i call out, she hums in response, resuming her actions from a few minutes ago. "will you be my girlfriend again?" i ask, shakily, sweat beads seem to be forming on my forehead. the room goes silent, too silent for my liking, my heart rate speeding up, in fear of rejection.

"hmm" she simply hums, i look from my peripheral vision. i could see a small smile forming on her face, making me grin as well. "i wuv you" i mutter, making sure she heard it of course!

"i wuv you too" i heard her say, my whole life brightened up with 3 words. "you're oddly affectionate today" she states chuckling, making me giggle along. "first week and i feel drained!!" i whine, but being here with you, it's like recharging my energy. she laughs softly and tightens her hold around me. "Well, you're not going anywhere today. We're staying right here," she declares, emphasizing her point with a gentle kiss on my forehead.