t w e n t y - f i v e

12th august ; fixed

(still yukhei pov)

i woke up as the sunlight hit my face, annoyed i look around completely disoriented and confused about my surroundings. my head touches something or someone who seemed to snoring softly, 'oh, haewon'. she looked adorable all bundled up in her blanket which she didn't strictly share with me, huddled like a little baby, adorable. "wake up, we have such thing called a homework to do and its sunday" i say lightly shaking her, she angrily slaps my arm, which i yelp at.

i guess if we end up marrying that would be my morning, getting slapped. she mumbles "i don't have homework", to which i reluctantly laughed at, "really?" i ask. "yes, now shut up 10th grader" she smacks my arm, sitting up. her hair flinging everywhere, "cute" i muttered, catching both of us off-guard.

blushing we both look opposite direction, "wonderful morning, don't you think" she says looking at the ceiling like its the most interesting place. i scratch my temple in embarrassment, "ahahaha..." we both awkwardly say at the same time making things more awkward.

however! of course all good moments come to an end, this moment was disrupted by haehyun. "NOONA, BREAKFAST—" he gets cut off by a flying pillow thrown by haewon, the one and only. "shut it!" she yells, scared i look between the two of them, am i the next victim of this cruel woman?

hyun whines, running out of the room, probably to complain to her parents. unknowingly i stare at haewon, taking in every beautiful feature. "why are you staring at me?" she says, breaking me out of my trance. "uh, you're just very pretty..." i say staring into her eyes, she pecks me on the lips, "thank you, pretty boy" she says jumping off her bed.

blushing, i touch my lips, her taste still lingering on it. the way you got me feeling butterflies. im so lucky to have her in my life, i hope we get married when we finish school. i smile at the thought feeling giddy, i also get off her bed.

the rest of the day went by, me doing homework... yeah, thats all. haewon watching youtube while watching me work, her friend, eun-jung randomly showed up. stealing my girl, huehue. eun-jung and haewon seemed busy talking about there little kpop boys, with photocards. I REPEAT WITH PHOTOCARDS.

"that's freaky, why do y'all have pictures of grown men?" i ask, looking at what they were doing, they both shoot daggers at me. "s-sorry... m-my b-bad ahaha..." almost got murdered there. "i have a question, do you know any of them?" eun-jung asks, haewon listening close by. "uh... the han jisun guy!" i say, pointing at the familiar guy haewon talks about. "its han jisung not han jisun." she deadpans, i pray for my life.

the two girls continue there thing, whilst i suffer with 15 pages of math.

around 9pm, eun-jung leaves and it was just me and haewon again... and her photocards. i was honestly jealous, why does the han jisun guy get more attention than i do? i pout at the thought. "penny for your thoughts?" haewon speaks, "why does he get more attention then me" i frown, "bet you'd leave me in a heartbeat if you saw one of them, especially that minho guy" i rant.

"calm down drama king, you own my heart, they're just kpop idols, i can't have life with them" she reasons out, making me feel a bit more secure. "good good 'cuz i ain't let you go~" i sing-song. we were interrupted by her dad, telling her it was time for her to go to bed, meaning it was time for me to go home. haewon :(

i sulk walking out, but she made me stop giving me a kiss on the cheek, got me feeling butterflies in my stomach all over again. as i was about to walk out her dad stopped me, seemingly out of breath, he seemed nervous... "um, yukhei, i know i acted cold towards you but you always impress me and change my mind, son, i know you can love my daughter so i approve". i was beyond shocked, "oh..." i give a shy smile thanking him.

The night air was crisp as I reluctantly left Haewon's house, her lingering kiss on my cheek providing a warmth that contrasted with the cool breeze. As I walked home, my mind was filled with thoughts of her, our day together, and the undeniable connection we shared.

Upon reaching my house, I couldn't shake the memories from earlier, i felt giddy all over my body.

the next day of school was like a dream, seeing haewon made my day 100 times better. her smile, gorgeous. her eyes, alluring. her voice, a melody in my ears. i'm being so cheesy ew. if haewon were to be a mind reader she'd probably most likely be cringing right now.

after our homeworks, and tuition filled week it was like a tradition to be at her house on weekends. i hope someday i will marry her and have kids with her, live in a household full of mini us. does that make sense?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾THE END☽༓・*˚⁺‧

well, fellow readers, its seems this journey has come to an end like any everlasting fun. i for sure enjoyed writing this and discussing story plans with my fellow friend tsuki. a big help btw.

well next is the epilogue which i'll publish sometime this week.

have a great day.