one

< Eun 3

| jaem
| I found her, and we'll be heading back to Korea today. I'm a bit unsure when we're going to arrive, but I'll notify you when we've landed safely.

What are you going to do once you're back?|
Oh, btw, safe flight. Hope this is the last of your missions so we can spend more time after this 😠|

| HAHAHAHA, don't blame me for being a good detective.
| oh and when I'm back... idk, I might stop at Renjun's cafe with her for a little breather and chill there 😁

You're evil smh |

✿ ❀  ❁

The line started moving again as Renjun had just finished taking everyone's orders. A new batch of customers now at the front of the line, patiently waiting for the lad to finish putting everyone's orders down.

"Hi how may I help you today-" His words cut off once he places his head up to view the customer. His eyes reverted to the familiar girl who stood besides this 'mysterious' women. The two of them staring at each other for what felt like eternity to him, but was only a few seconds in reality. Quickly blinking his eyes to get back to work and to stop staring into oblivion.

"May I take your order please... and your name. I don't need her name, because I already know her." He said as he glances at Jieun for a second. Receiving an eye roll from her.
Jieun nudges the girl as she encourages her to speak to Renjun. "Come on Lilith. Just like how we practiced before."
The girl besides her could only flash a weary smile.
"I'm afraid if I might have forgotten our order."

"May we please get an iced Americano with... Jieun how many shots of expresso did you want again?"
"Five."
"Ew. With five shots of expresso and one chamomile tea please." Lilith, whom he guessed was the name of the mysterious person who had requested.
As if his eyes couldn't have widen even more, just hearing the fact that she ordered chamomile tea only increased his mere suspicion. He specifically put that type of tea in the menu because of... nevermind.

"Your name." Renjun replied briefly.
The girl quickly looked at Jieun for a second, as if hesitating to say her name or not, before responding, "Lilith."

"Alright thank you, your orders will be ready in a few minutes." He said as he handed her the receipt. A cold yet stern look on his face as he stares at her hands. He was about to turn his back against her when she decided to speak up.

"Have we met before? You seem... familiar." She asks him.
A small bitter smile was plastered on his face.
"I don't know Lilith, have we ever met before?" His rhetorical question earned her a shrug before he turned his back and left to start making their orders.

...

"Do you know who that barista was?" She asks her friend as they waited for their orders. Sitting at the edge of the cafe by the window so they'd have the perfect view of watching the people from outside walking.
"Oh that grumpy guy? Yeah that's Renjun. One of Jaemin's friends. He's always so moody like he needs to chill for once." Her friend replies. Lilith's face becoming more serious as she caresses her forehead, her usual headache coming back.
"Renjun. I dont know why but I feel like I've heard of that name before. But I don't know from where." She says. Her statement causing a small grin to casually slip from Jieun's lips.
"You probably met him once before years ago or something." Jieun shrugs as she went through her emails.
"Probably..." She was still a bit reluctant so she decided to keep asking about him.
"What does he do besides you know, run this café? You guys seem like you know each other really well."