Eighteen

Sage 🤓

IM DONE |
😭😭😭😭|
I'm finally done with the book |
Here's the file to it |
*you sent a file |
Could you please proof read it and see if there's any mistakes I've made or if you think any part needs editing |

| finally it's about time
| even after I had to delay the deadline 3 times 🙄
| are you sure that you want this blurb to be official?

Yes |
Don't you think that it's nice and short |
Two broken hearts allured to mend oneself |

| i don't know Lilith, that's not on me to decide
| but I'll get started on reading it
| so don't disturb me, you already have made it harder for me to get your book released on time and now I'm running on a pedestal to read this whole book and edit it before submitting it
| thanks a lot Lilith

😁😁😁 |

| anyways, you go and get yourself some rest
| you must have not been getting any good sleep bec of this

✿   ❀   ❃   ❁

"Oh Lily, you're going out?" Her mother asks when she sees her putting on her shoes.
"I'm just going to go on a little walk for a bit that's all. Need to get a breath of fresh air after rotting in my room all day." She replied and got up.

"Anyways, I won't be out long!" She tells her and opens the front door.
"Just make sure you arrive for dinner!" Her mother calls out before Lily was out of sight.

Lily was now making her way to her favourite place that she liked going to whenever she wanted to clear her mind, and that was the deserted beach not too far off from her parents large mansion.

"The weather's so nice today." She mumbles to herself as she arrives at the beach.
The girl stops walking when she sees a familiar figure sat down close by the shoreline. How odd, no one usually visits this place besides her.

"Renjun, fancy seeing you here." Lily called out as her sudden voice startled him.
The lad looking behind to see her walking over towards him.

"Oh Lily." He mumbles and continues to stare at the sea.
"What are you doing here Renjun?" She questions and sits down beside him on the sand.
"Just getting a fresh of air. I decided to close the cafe early today because I had to go somewhere before coming here." He replies. She raises a brow up in curiosity.
"How about you Lily?" Renjun asks her in return.

"The same reason as you, to get a fresh breath of air. Though I didn't think that I'd bump into you here. I've just finished writing my book! So I think I needed this walk." She said and stretches her arms out wide.
"You finally finished writing it after months." He stated as she nods her head whilst grinning.

"It's nearly 400 pages. You should try and read it once it's edited and published. I think you'd really like it a lot Renjun." Lily says as he could just rolls his eyes at her.

"No way. 400 pages is too much for me. I don't have that long of an attention span. I'm not a nerd like you." He argues as it made her frown.
She threw some sand in his legs as it made him look at her in disbelief.
"It's called being a bookworm Injun!" She retorted.
"Same-same." He says nonchalantly.

The two of them continued to bicker as they kept throwing sand at each other.

"Lily I swear if you keep throwing sand at me, it's going to get into my eyes." Renjun stated as he wrestled her down on the sand.
Lily now laid on the sand as he hovers on top of her.

They stared at each other in silence. Just the sound of the sea rising up to shore was the only thing that could be heard in the background as it accompanied them.

Renjun didn't know why but there was something so comforting about the two of them being alone in the beach as the sun was about to set.

"I love you a lot Lily. I don't want you to ever leave me." He tells her all of a sudden as it caught her off guard.

She had an arm on his cheeks before smiling at him.

"I'll never leave you again, so don't worry about it. Why are you being so sweet all of a sudden?" She replies before letting out a soft chuckle which made him frown.

"You didn't say I love you back." He whines. Again she laughs at him.
"I love you too Renjun. There are you happier now?" Says Lily as he smiles sweetly whilst humming in reply.