eleven

"Make yourself at home. I'm going to go and grab a towel that you could use to dry yourself up. If you want to take a warm shower then feel free too, you could borrow some of my clothes for the meantime." Renjun says as he closes the front door.
He had brought her over to his apartment because every other place was closed for the day and his apartment wasn't that far from where the cemetery was at.

"Um Renjun, can you show me where the restroom is." Lilith- (I meant) Lily asks.
"You could use the bathroom downstairs. It's a good thing that my brother isn't home yet." He says and directs her to where the restroom was at.
"Thanks."

"I'll leave you be then. I'll put the towel down in front of the drawer outside. I'm going to go and get myself cleaned up." He tells her before leaving her along and going to his room.

She shuts the door as she stares at herself in the mirror. Lily looking at her reflection as she could see an image of herself from five years ago looking back at her. She did have some work done to her face because of the accident that she had gone through five years prior, but not much was changed. She looked like who she was in the past but also not at the same time.

"Haha I'm going insane." She laughs to herself before splashing her face with water. Lily hitting her face to get a hold of herself.

A sigh leaves her mouth. Why can't she remember anything.

"There's no way that I used to be Renjun's girlfriend." She mumbles. Washing her hands before exiting the restroom.
She sees that Renjun had left a towel on the drawer for her as she uses it to dry her hands as well as her body.

"Maybe I should ask Renjun for a spare change of clothes.." Lily mutters as she walks off. Her trying to find Renjun's room when she walks past a small room with the door slightly opened.

"Renjun?" She calls out and knocks on the door first but got no reply.
"Renjun, I'm going in... here."
Lily stops in her trace when she realises that this room wasn't a bedroom. It was a storage room.
The room filled with a lot of paintings. And when she means a lot, probably like hundreds of paintings on  canvases.
These must be his creations. She did hear from Jieun that he'd stopped being an artist all of a sudden, and he did say that he quit because it reminded him a lot of someone that used to be very dear to him.

She continues to walk further inside where she could see a single large canvass stored in the middle of the room.
Her eyes widens. This was the painting that she's been trying to find for the last four years. She remembers telling Sena about it last year when they were working together on the illustrations on her book. She thought that she was being delusional about this painting when she described it to her. But Sena somehow was able to get a picture of the painting that she was describing.
Who knew that the painting belonged to Renjun.

She started getting a horrible headache. Her vision going white as she falls down to the floor as she held onto her head that was pounding so aggressively.

Her memories must have been going back to her like a storm of wave as she was recollecting that one year that she had spent with Renjun.

✿   ❀   ❃

"Lily, were you calling for me? I just got out of the shower." Renjun calls out as he walks through the hallways whilst drying his hair.

He hears the sound of loud footsteps. Renjun seeing Lily running over to him, and in a blink of an eye she had pulled him into a hug.

He was obviously puzzled.
"Hey what are you doing." He says panicked.

She places her head up as Renjun was able to see a sight of her crying.