Sixteen

A FEW MONTHS LATER *

00' idiots

Ew Donghyuck:
| can't believe that Jaemin's getting married tomorrow
| 🥹🥹🥹

Yangyang:
| someone take a picture of Hyuck when he cries

Ew Donghyuck:
| IM NOT GOING TO CRY
| WHO EVEN IS GOING TO CRY FOR JAEMIN 🙄
| that woman hater

Jaemin:
| STOP CALLING ME A WOMAN HATER, ITS BEEN YEARSS 😭

Jeno:
| how did the inside joke of Jaemin being afraid of woman resulted in him being called a woman hater? That needs to be studied

You:
Because he was allergic to them 🤣|

Shotaro:
| but when Jieun became his bodyguard, he wasn't afraid of her

Ew Donghyuck:
| that's because he didn't see her as a woman

Jaemin:
| HYUCK IF YOU DONT STFU WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

Yangyang:
| 🤣🤣🤣

𖡼𖤣𖥧❀⩩ ⁑

"I told you that Jieun would be the second one in the group who'd get married." Nari stated. Lily hearing this as she looks over at the group of girls.

"I'm going to take a video of Saki and Sena when they start crying." Jia replies with a mischievous grin on her face as she shows them her camera. Her statement annoying two of the Japanese girls as they sent her a warning glare.
"Jian you and Yangyang are just the same." Lily stated as she held Jia's hands that were holding the camera down.

"Come on Lilith, it's so that I could show them to Jieun later." Jia reasons.

Everyone around still calls Lily by her author name. I guess they got used to it by now. She really didn't mind though whatever people call her.
The only ones that still calls her by her real name were the people who knew her before the accident, such as Renjun, her family and his friends.

"You're going to have a video of them at their worst state though." She tells her.
"Yeah Lilith. You tell her off." Kisaki says as Jia could just roll her eyes playfully at them.
"Oh the ceremony is about to start. Get back to your places." Nari reminds them as everyone got back to their places.

ु❀

The ceremony was starting as Renjun watches as Jieun walked down the aisle. In all honesty though, this is the first time that he'd ever seen her in a dress.

He notices how Jaemin was staring at Jieun with so much love in his eyes. The sight made him feel so elated. But he also felt a bit of envy.
Renjun wonders when he'll be able to experience a love as strong as theirs. Maybe he was mad at the universe for separating him and Lily for so long. In those five years they could've done so many things together, experienced new things together.
During their first year in university, him and his group of friends would always joke around about how they think that Renjun would be the most likely out of all of them to get married first because he was so in love with Lily. Turns out it wasn't true.

"They look so beautiful together."
He hears Lily whisper. Him being able to see Lily staring at the couple at the front with stars in her eyes.

Jaemin and Jieun made their vows, before ending it with him kissing the bride.
The whole room erupted in cheers as well as cries.
Renjun looks around the room to see Haechan already crying as Jeno tried to calm him down. The sight made him crack a laugh. He also sees Jisung sobbing horrendously at the fact that his older sister was now married. Was he crying out of mere happiness or the fact that he practically has Jaemin as a brother in law and he won't leave him alone now?

The now married couple were walking down the aisle together as Renjun watches them. He couldn't help but to smile widely seeing Jaemin the happiest he'd ever seen him.

Maybe one day that'd be him as well. He just needed to be patient.