||• part 23 •||

——————————————————————————☆Smut warningEvelyn's povFriday -12:00pm

Smut warning
Evelyn's pov
Friday -12:00pm

"I want to fuck you so hard until you cant Walk" he Said into my ear, i choked on my drink as we looked eachover in the eyes.

I quickly got up and grabbed my stuff running to the car as he did to, he zoomed Home as his hand was rubbing my clit softly.

I moaned as we came to a holt outside of our Drive way..

I Walk into the house with me and Tom kissing each over, luckily Bill and the gang are having one Night stands.

We get upto the bedroom as we shimmy off our clothes leaving us in our undergarments, I started breathing heavily as he un clipped by bra and started sucking on my boob lightly.

I moan softly as he goes abit rougher sucking harshly now, my body jolts forward as i graps onto his hear softly.

"Mm! Tom" i moan out as he stops, he looks upto me as he kisses down all the way to my thong as he took it off.

He started to kiss my inner thighs teasing me abit, I could feel the heat off my pussy radiating to me, I moan as he starts to kiss my clit softly.

I hum softly as he puts my thighs on his shoulders. I could feel his hot breath, breathing down i start breathing heavily as he dives straight in Making me jolt with pleasure.

"Tom" I say gripping his dreads as he thrusts two fingers into me roughly but hard at the same time. I start to become a moaning mess as he goes deeper.

He put one of my legs higher then the over Making him to abit rougher, i groan out as I feel my climax Coming close.

Im about to cum as he takes his fingers out and and removed my thighs from his head "Tom your such a dick" I say as i start laughing.

It soon gets cut off with a large thrust into me "fuck!" I scream out as he pounds into me hard and rough just how i Bloody Like it.

I moan like crazy just like a whore, I feel like one from these moans. I could here Tom groaning and moaning.

That Shit turns me on all the time, I could cum to it anyway.
——————————————————————————

Tom's pov
Saturday -2:30am

Im a groaning mess, Evelyn makes me crazy just listening to her moans could make me cum in a matter Off 2 seconds.

Speaking of that I'm so close and I think she is to by the way her walls are clenching round my dick, I moan out as I feel her release the same Time as me.

I See Evelyn kiss down to my stomach all the way to my tip, she starts rubbing my tip hardly "Evelyn.." I moan out as she takes me all in.

I See her bobbing her Head back, gagging a load but she does it for me. I start whimpering as I feel myslef getting close.

She pulls me out of her mouth before sitting down onto my dick, she starts going up and down and all the round before holding onto the headboard.

I start slamming her hips down onto my dick harder every time, hearing her moans are getting me harder by the second.

"Tom ah!" She moans abit squeakily as I flip is over and thrust into her again pounding into her about this point.

I start feeling her walls clench around mine tightly, i groan as I release into her, her doing the same. I get Off her before laying down as she lies on my chest.

"Let's get into the shower.." she says before wobbling up to the bathroom, she quickly runs before holding onto the sink tightly before falling down.

I start laughing as I get up "stop laughing!" She says before pouting, i laugh and strip the sheets off putting them into the wash before grabbing some fresh new ones and putting them on.

I turn on the shower before picking up Evelyn and bringing her in with me.
——————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Saturday -3:50am

After a couple rounds in the shower me and Tom get dressed and order food again before watching a scary movie in bed and falling asleep in eachover a arms.

——————————————————————————

READ MY NEW VAMPIRE BOOK MY VAMPIRE JS A BILL STORY INTRO AND PART 1 IS POSTED 😚😘