||• part 27 •||

—————————————————————————☆Tom's pov Saturday -5:00pm

Tom's pov
Saturday -5:00pm

"Dear diary.. I am going to talk about an experience I had when I was alot younger i think I'm ready to tell someone other than maddie, I had my real family not my adoptive parents my real parents.. I had been a normal day when I finished pre school. I was Walking Home when i saw my dad across the street. I waved and crossed over to him, I ran over and gave him a hug as he hugged me back, he took my hand and ran with my to my house but  as soon as we got into the house he ripped mine and his clothes off.. and started raping me. It was the worst experience of my life, I wish I just walked home or stayed at school for abit.. I couldn't even speak to anyone i felt like I was ruined and no one would love me anymore until I met Tom well should I say mr kaulitz I always thought he was a horrible men like my dad but when I ended up dating him I Trusted him..like a real man." I read that with tears in my eyes..

I See Evelyn sitting up sobbing as she saw me reading that "Tom- I I- I'm sorry I didn't tell u" she says worriedly shaking.

I sigh "Evelyn you should've told me okay? I'm
Here I promise" I say sniffling as I hug her. She hugs me back with a tighter grip "Tom promise me if you ever get drunk you will never do that to me.." she says as my heart breaks even more.

"I promise eve he is a sick man doing that to you.." I say wiping my tears as she laughs "i guess I never saw it coming" she says sniffling.

"Well if your upto it.. would you want to come to a race?" I ask as she nods "yea sure.."she says laughing as I hug her "well I hope you feel better and we're going to be leaving in 4 hours" I say smiling.

She smiles back as I kiss her and walk out of the room. I felt so bad for her she didn't deserve that, I sigh and walked  into my room picking out a shirt for me to wear.

Hmm I'm starving "eve! Would you come here?" I shout as she comes in smiling "should we get ready early and get some food?" I ask as she nods and hugs me.

I kiss her head as i smile as she puts her head in the crook of my neck, laying kisses down softly "let's get ready now baby" she says going to her room.
——————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Saturday -5:56pm

I had finished doing my hair and makeup as it's now time to choose my outfit. I picked out a pink glittery shirt dress with some of of my skin showing.

I paired it with some pink glittery heals and a mini pink Chanel bag, I placed some of my belongings in there before making my way out to Tom.

I see him licking his lick ring checking me out as I walked down the stairs, I smile and hug him as his hand goes to my ass squeezing it abit.

I let out a soft quiet moan as he smirks, I roll my eyes and walk away out of the door "it was accidental!" I shout as he laughs.

He gets into the car smiling at me as I smile back at him sarcastically "Stopp it was accidental " I say as he burst out laughing "it looks like I'm going out shopping where your going out to a fancy dinner" he says while I laugh.

"So on that topic what are we getting for food?" I ask as he grins at me "wing stop" he says grinning as I smile and squeal "YAY!" I shout as he start reversing out of the driveway.

He grips onto my thigh as I start looking on Instagram (pretend it was out then🙏) I saw someone with a juicy couture bag that looked quite nice.

I had found the name of the bag and searched it up "perfect!" I say as Tom look at me weirdly, I shake my head as I soon found the bag.

I click on it and look at it making sure it's okay, I smile and order it paying with my card.

Me and Tom soon arrive at wing stop, we head in and look at the menu to see what we want "can I get Louisiana rub chicken tenders and 10 lemon pepper bone in wings and some fries with a coke and some ranch" I ask the lady as she nods "anything for you?" She asks pointing to Tom.

Tom smiles and orders the same as me but different flavoured wings "I'll pay" I say as he stops me "I'll pay" he says "no I will tom" I say as he shakes his head and taps his card before I do.

"Tom" I say sternly as I go onto this cash app and sending him the money that he spent, he chuckles and thanks me before we both sit down and start chit chattering.

I head out food being called out at I stood up too go get it, suddenly a rather tall man bumps into me I trip and fall into him as i apologise "I'm so sorry!" I say.

"It's alrighty don't worry" he says smirking at me, I smile as he winks and slips something into my bag, he walks away as I get the food and go to Tom.

"What the fuck was that stunt?" He asks rather rude as I shake my head getting out the food "dunno I'm shocked myself" I say laughing as toms jaw clenches.

"I know exactly who he was and he'll pay at the race" Tom says whispering to me as i get slightly turned on "oh and he put something in my bag" I say as I grab the note out it said..