||• part 42 •||

——————————-——————————☆Evelyn's povFriday -10:33am

Evelyn's pov
Friday -10:33am

I was driving back home now, everything was hood but from the corner of my eye I saw toms sports car; I wasn't dumb.

He thinks he could follow me around well it wasn't even Tom in it, it was bill, Gustav and Georg; i didnt know where Tom was and I didn't care.

I made it upto my house, I slammed the breaks and headed inside going to pack all my shit. I was glad i was out.

I really got some toxic death threats, but now I see it from far I realised that maybe Tom was a cunt? It maybe I wasn't good enough.

-

About an hour later I finished packing, I'd heard many sobs outside my door but I give up going to open it.

It's there friends, brothers, band mates fault im leaving. Luckily I was buying a new house to surprise Tom do luckily the new furniture was there already.

I had finally opened the door to see all of them even Tom with his head down "bye gus I'll miss you, keep in touch" I said to Gustav hugging hun tightly by the front door.

"Bye hill, text me and maybe we can hanging out promise me" I say hugging him softly "bye Georg, keep in touch if you don't I'll kill You in your sleep; I say giggling as he laughs.

"I love you guys" I say looking at them except Tom "bye Tom, maybe it was right person wrong time" I said waving.

I opened the door and went to my car, I packed all my stuff and waved smiling; I then started to drive off feeling happy for the first time.

-