||• part 26 •||

——————————————————————————☆Evelyn's pov Saturday -9:55am

Evelyn's pov
Saturday -9:55am

I saw Tom standing there he looked weak.. was this because of me? "Evelyn.." he said on the verge of tears.

I started to feel dripping out of my eyes as he comes up and hugs me, I hug him back stronger as he kissed my neck "Im sorry Evelyn I missed you" he said.

"Im sorry aswell and i missed you to Tom.." I said crying as he cried into my shoulder leaving my heartbroken, I soon let Go and tell him "I need to get my stuff from bills wanna come with?" I ask wiping my tears as he nods.

We get into the car and start driving to Bills as Tom put his hand on my thigh going in circles, I got out as he stopped me and went inside him self.

I saw him come out with my bag and shoes with my jacket as he put them in the boot and went over to the drivers seat driving out of his driveway.

He started zooming down all the way back to his house, I smiled at him as he kissed me on the lips. I missed them soft lips.

I got out and grabbed my bag and other stuff. I went upstairs to my bedroom and put all my stuff away.

I finally finished and decided tk Lay on my bed for abit. I grabbed my laptop and started to write on a document.
——————————————————————————

Tom's pov
Saturday -4:52pm

It had been a couple of hours so decided to see if I had any races tonight and luckily I did, it was in the hills of Germany.

I decided to go Tell Evelyn and when I did I found her sleeping peacefully in her bed. I got her laptop Off her and decided to see what she was writing..

I didn't find what I wanted to..