||• part 24 •||

——————————————————————————☆Evelyn's pov Saturday -11:54pm

Evelyn's pov
Saturday -11:54pm

I was applying some roll on perfume right after my body spray before Bill burst in Making me jump "AHH!" I scream as he laughs at me.

"Bill what the fuck do you want You scared me your such bitch!" I say as speaks "your a bitch anyways! Get dressed we're going to the club" he says as I smile.

"Okay Tom already told me that's why I'm doing my hair now" i say grinning as he groans "Ughh Tom always tells you the good stuff!!!" He says stomping Away Like a 5yr old.

I laugh at his actions as I pick out a two piece, the top was white with some black writing on the front and a photo, and it paired nicely with the matching mini skirt.

I grabbed some boots and slid them on zipping them up tightly, I grabbed a white prada purse and sprayed a little more body spray before packing my bag.

I put in some condoms in the side pocket. You never know! I grabbed a mini bag and put in some concealer with my lip kit.

My lip kit includes Dior lip oil, a nyx lip liner and a Dior lipstick!

I put in some hair ties, wipes, tissues, stain remover, car keys and some hand sanitiser. I grab the purse and put it on my shoulder before going down stairs and meeting the boys.

I See Gustav and Georg with a Girl attached to their hip and Bill and Tom Talking to each other softly, i Walk downstairs as everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask abit rudely as i Walk into the kitchen grabbing a mini water bottle and putting it in my bag. One of the girls come upto me smiling as the other one follows behind.

"Hey! I'm Amelia and shes Charlie!" Amelia says as i turn around "hi im Evelyn" i say shaking my hand out smiling, they both smile back as i turn around and carry on Making a smoothie.

"Do you want any?" I say to the girls pouring them into glasses as they nod "alright" i say putting straws into them and handing them it.

They thank me before sitting back onto Gustav and Georgs laps, Im guessing Amelia's Georgs girl? And Charlie is Gustavs girl? Since shes quiet and abit shy Like Gustav. I think it's cute tho.
——————————————————————————

Time skip
Saturday -1:26am

We were all dancing as me and Amelia were grinding on each other, we were listening to hey daddy (daddy's home) by USHER.

We were swaying our hips to the beat "i fucking love this song!" I say shouting over the music as Amelia smiles to me "SAME!!" She says shouting, I think she's burst my Bloody ear drums.

I laugh as i tell her Im going to the bathroom, I hear some moaning, god why do it in here? Do it in the sex room?

I roll my eyes before having the toilet and washing my hands, i soon heard the girl moaning Tom, no it cant Be Right..?

I Look under the stall to see baggy jeans on the floor, Shit Shit Shit Shit. (I'm not trying to be disgusting by saying she's watching them have sex💀 but shes just Making sure that it's Not Tom SO don't take this the wrong way😇)

I climb on the toilets to see the dreads and LA hat, fuck fuck fuck. I feel tears in the corner of my eyes as I decided I'm not going to cry about this man? We've been together for like 2 months?

I wipe my tears away before banging on the stall "what?" They both say annoyed, I laugh a little "Tom forget about you girlfriend?" I say.
——————————————————————————

Tom's pov
Saturday -2:48am

I had gotten blacked out drunk, I couldn't even walk straight. I found this girl and started making out with her before we went off into the bathroom.

She undid my pants and I lifted up her skirt as she hood right on it, i groan and she moans at the same time. She goes up and down as I feel myself wanting to come I reales onto her stomach as we decided to go again.

I moaned out an Evelyn, who's Evelyn again...?

I feel her Go harder as someone entered the bathroom, I could hear the toilet flush before marina moaned my name.

I heard footsteps come over as I felt my dick throbbing i tilted my head back and groaned as I thought they were gone.

A couple minutes had passed until I heard banging on the stall "what?" We both say annoyed as the speak up again "forget about your girlfriend tom?" Evelyn says..
——————————————————————————

Shit.

Anyways I'm so bored SO Go read my vampire story 😇😍😍😝😝💍💍