||• part 37 •||

—————————————————————————☆Evelyn's pov Tuesday -14:12pm

Evelyn's pov
Tuesday -14:12pm

I was sitting in McDonald's waiting for my order until I hear someone come in, I turn my head around to see an old friend of mine.

"Chloe?" I say surprised as she speaks "Evelyn?" She says as we both realise, I ran upto hugging her tightly as she squeals.

"What are you doing here!" I say excited as she smiles at me excitedly "I'm staying here for a couple of days what about you?" She asks me.

"I live here now!" I say happily as she looks at me with one eyebrow "wow that's amazing" she says nearly disgusted?

"Well I'm only here for a pit stop for a couple of days then I'm going to Poland" she says as I nod "ahh alright well come see me tonight I'll text you okay?" I ask.

She nods and hugs me one more time before I pick up my food and leave the building happily.
—————————————————————————

Evelyn's pov
Tuesday -10:36pm

I walked upto the big flashing building, I see Chloe and wave to her "so where's Tom tonight?" She asks looking round.

I never mentioned Tom?

"He's.. at home why..?" I ask her confused "just wondering" she says still looking around,  I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Where just waiting for my other friend" I say as she nods carelessly, I see bill arrive as I'm So thankful for him.

I walk over and mouth help me as he nods and understands. We all walked inside the building as we order some drinks.

"Can I get a White Russian please" I ask as he nods and takes Chloe's and bills orders.

Me and bill went to the vip section as Chloe goes to the bathroom "bill, Chloe asked me if Tom was
Coming! And I never even mentioned Tom!" I say.

"Woah what the fuck, maybe she was stalking you" he said as I laughed sarcastically "ha ha very funny, but I really don't know how she kno-" I say before someone cut of my sentence.

"I know because I saw your Instagram" she said as I laugh awkwardly "sorry.." I say as she rolls her eyes.

-

About an hour later Chloe had to go so me and bill stayed, I drank to much I couldn't even think properly.

I wanted to go home so I drunkenly called tom "tommmm" I say as he picks up "yes darling?" He asks me.

"Can you pick me up please" I say slurring my words as he chuckles "of course I can love"
He says as he ends the call.

I tell bill that i was going to wait outside as he nodded since he was getting a lap dance from This man.

I was waiting outside until Tom pulled up, I quickly got in as he put his hand on my thigh "good time baby?" He asks me as I nod.

"Have you sobered up?" He asks as I nod hesitantly "sorta" I say unsure if I'm just drunk or blurredy visioned.

He laughs and pulls out of the club going down the streets ready to get home. I get out of the car and cough abit before running inside to the downstairs bathroom.

I feel tom rush behind me as he holds my hair back "you oaky darling?" He asks me rubbing my back as I nod still throwing up.

He coughs abit and grabs a water bottle out of the cooler in the bathroom that I bought for emergencies like this one.

I cough up all my sick and take a sip of water tired and stressed "Tom I really don't feel well" I say as he nods "I know Schatz let's get you up to bed" he says.

He lifts up my feet as I continue to sip on my water, I feel is go up the stairs as we stop and a door opens, he lays me in my own bed and undressed me.

He put me in my Victoria secret silk night gown and laid me down onto my OWN bed, he gave me a kiss and a hug before leaving my room.

Somethings really suspicious with him..

—————————————————————————