P R O L O G U E

Chaos

It all started from chaos, the emptiness, the one who creates the past. And from Void there occcured the primordial deities: Gaea the earth, Tartarus the underworld, and Eros the love a divine spirit which is different from the Eros of Aphrodite.

Together they formed the nothingness into something.

Chaos gave birth to Erebus the god of darkness and Nyx the Goddess of night. Gaea then gave birth to Ouranus the personification of sky and together they produced sets of children including the 12 titans.

The twelve titans namely: Kronos the titan of time, Mnemosyne the titaness of memory, Rhea the titaness of childbirth and healing, Phoebe the titaness of shining intellect, Tethys the titaness mother of the river god, Themis the titaness of justice and councel, Thea the titaness of sight and the shining atmosphere, Iapetus the titan of the moral life cycle, Hyperion the titan of heavenly light, Crius the titan of heavenly constellations, Oceanus the titan of the great river and Coeus the titan of intelligence and inquiry.

After Kronos removed his father from the throne he married his sister Rhea and produced children namely: Hestia, Hera, Demeter, Poseidon, Hades and Zues.

Just like what Kronos did, Zues overtrew his father and saved his siblings. And together they rule the world.

Poseidon the lord of the sea, Hades the King of the Underworld and Zeus the king of the Gods, the King of Olympus.

They reign the world together with the other olympians, the twelve olympians.

Zues, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Aphrodite, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Hepaesthus, Dionysus and Ares. Hades is a major God but he didn't reside at the olympus, so he is not considered as an olympian in greek phanteon.

And in the millenia of existing they coudn't resist to intervene with the humanity.

And that is the sole root of the existence of demi-gods half mortal and half god.

And the gods continue to exist with the fear that there might be children of them that'll continue the cycle that runs in their ichor.

.

Children overthrowing the ruler...

The milenia of existence, the once silence of the dark, the movements of the depth of the ground, the only one who can end possessed the light of a bulb.

..

Lineysha's Pov

"Only the righteous will prevail."

I read the last sentence of the book that I'm holding. I looked at outside the window, the weather right now is gloomy, makulimlim sa labas.

"Young lady..." I heard a voice from the door and seconds after it opened reaviling one of the servants here in mansion. "The books you have requested just arrived." I quickly got up from my seat.

Agad akong nagpunta sa harap niya ng mayroong ngiti sa labi at sinuri ang mga librong nasa stroll.

These books are hard to find.

"Your father found it for you on his own." I smiled.

"Really?" I smelled the books and then closed my eyes. Beautiful.