Theddeus Academy: Sea of Blood

This is for those who love fantasy and Greek mythology!
.....

Finally! had the courage to write greek mythology. I have been a fan of Greek mythology and there is a litle story that I badly want to write.

Thanks to the great writers like Rick Riordian, I am a big fan! And of course our filipino author miss Yam who inspired me on writing my own filipino greek myth adventure and to all of the writers that wrote about greek myth, they inspired me a lot, and I learned a lot about greek mythology because of them!

I want everyone to know that there's details and information that I got from Mr. Riordan's books (Percy Jackson's and the Olympian series, and The Heroes of Olympus). Ms. Yam books (Semidues Saga), Homer's Books (The Odyssey & Iliad), the tv series (Clash of The Titans I & II), and the wattpad series/stories (The Semidues) and (The Cursed Goddess). And the Greek poet Hesiod's Theogony.

I love fantasy so much the reason why I'm obssesed with greek myth. Hanap ako ng hanap ng filipino version of greek myth pero there's just few. That's why I decided to write one.

Remeber!! I do not own any information about greek mythology, I've done my research of course before writing one. And some of the stories that will be added here is solely FICTIONAL meaning gawa gawa lang ng malilikot kong utak.

I'd be doing my best to write something about the one that I love so I hope that you can bear with me if there would be unpleasant things (Grammatical errors, typos, misinformation) a kind correction would be a great help!

Warning multiple POV!!

Here at your service Miss Swan!! Join me and our demigods at this deadly yet fun journey!!!

!!!

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime!!

...