XV: The God Of Light

Zia's Pov

"Just call me and I'll be there right away.."

"She is not yet dead, she just stopped breathing." after placing his palm at Neysha she started coughing.

Malakas akong bumuntong hininga because relief.

Thank godss.

Bumuka ng kaunti ang mata ni Lineysha ngunit muli niya rin itong isinara. Zayn immediately carried her at nagpunta na sa cabin. All of them followed and I was left with this god.

"You owe me one Zillian." he uttered. I looked at him only to see his wide grin. He's now in his mortal form wearing a white shirt and a kaki shorts, his long hair is tied and there's some strands left on his face. I cannot deny that gods are gods.

"Why would I do that, I'll never need you."

"You never know."

Hindi ko na siya kinibo at nagpunta na rin sa cabin. Once I entered I saw them sitting on the couch, they looked so stressed.

Nagtungo ako sa refrigerator at may kinuha doon bago pinuntahan ang isang diyos na nasa balcony kasama si Ciara.

Tumango ito sa akin bago kami iniwan ng tatay niya.

The others didn't mind Apollo's presence because they were too focused on Neysha.

"I know you can't resist me."

"Tss." I extended my hand at iniabot sa kaniya ang isang chocolate bar.

He likes this although he is a god, he's just an abnormal god.

"Woah!!" he excitedly grabbed it from my hand, removed its wrap and ate it. He ate it like a child.

Apollo, the god who I almost grew up with.

I used to live at Mount Olympus before I entered the Academy, just like Zayn. But unlike Zayn who is loved by everyone I am a distant person, maybe because of my roots and besides the goddess Hera is there.

Hera is obviously mad at me but she can't do anything about my stay in Olympus. I don't like it there, the atmosphere is too heavy because I was surrounded by gods and goddesses. Because of that most of the time I sneak out and will stay in the mortal realm. The only reason why I stayed there is to piss Hera.

It was Apollo whom my father asked to fetch me back every time. And that's when the god Apollo would follow me around. It's funny because he will shape shift with the same form as mine, the same age. And what's ironically funnier is that mas nakakasama ko siya kaysa sa pagkasama niya sa anak niya, kay Ciara.

"You know that he'll get mad." I spoke, natigil siya sa pagkain at ngumisi sa akin.

"He will, but it's fine, a thousand lightning is worth it anyway." he then chuckled.

"He's a jerk" natigilan siya at natawa.

"He might hear you."

"I don't care." I looked at my hands napangisi rin ako nang may maramdaman and a second after lightning occurred in the sky.

"He did."

My father, Zeus. Tss. Now he's mad, he already had a chance to get rid of his bastard but then it didn't happen. I actually do not get him, galit na galit siya at nagkaroon ng affair si Hera sa iba, but look at him he had a lot of affairs and children, just like the god here beside me who's mother is Letho a Titan goddess and me who has a mortal mother and of course killed by the influence of Hera.

Hera does not kill directly, what a freak.

"Stop cursing them hahahah" natatawang ani ng katabi ko.

"Stop reading my mind."

"Not my fault I can hear thoughts." I frowned.

"When will you leave?" nagugulat nitong hinawakan ang dibdib acting like he was offended. Oh here we go again.

"W-what? After what I did...you'll just...just-" he gasped for air, I sighed heavily and nodded my head.

"Fine! Leave whenever you want!" I left him there. Nagtungo ako sa kwarto naming mga babae and I saw Zayn there. Dinadampi-dampi niya ang basang towel sa balat ni Lineysha.

"What's happening to her?" lumapit ako sa kanila at dinampi ang kamay sa noo ni Lineysha. "She's burning." I looked at Zayn trying to find an answer.

"Ciara said she's fine now, just a fever." tumango ako. I looked at him deeply, examining him.

"How about you?" natigilan siya sa tanong ko at ngumiti sa akin which just made my forehead creased. "Zayn."

"I'm fine Zia." ipinagpatuloy niya ang ginagawa niya. Nahilamos ko ang palad ko sa mukha ko.

"Zayn have you been going to your appointment?"

"I'm fine Zillian."

The worst things than having an internal disease happen to us demi-gods like gods. We can't have any internal diseases but we are not prone in Mental Illness. There are a lot of cases of demi-gods who is mentally unstable. It's the worst.

"Zayn Lev." I called him with my warning voice. Zayn, Isaac, Harry and Critzel are currently having psychological treatment and appointments. As their leaders I always make sure that I am updated with their status but currently I am not.

"Don't worry about me Z, you should rest now I know you're tired."

"How can I rest..." naupo ako sa higaan sa tabi nila.

"Sleep, oh Apollo's still there?" I nodded my head."I guess that's why you can't still sleep, he's not stopping?" he gave me a teasing look so I glared at him.

"He is my brother." mariin kong sabi. He laughed at my reply. "And don't change the topic."

"He is not your brother Z, you know that. Gods don't have DNA." sinamaan ko lalo siya ng tingin.

"Kahit na."

"It's your fault for having a habit of sneaking out."

"Talking like someone who stupidly fell in love with a goddess—" natigilan ako, he noticed that so he just gave me a soft laugh. "Oh I got overboard."

"You're right though, I guess the twins are destined to mess with us both." we then laughed together.

..

Lineysha's Pov

"The highest tide of the sea where the moon is at its fullest,

the blood will reign and the hearts of the gods will hold a light, together,

the crown of the sea a pillar on its hand will stop the flood."

Slowly I opened my eyes, I stared at the ceiling of our room.

The awakening of the Cetus, it will happen. I am sure about it. And the only way to stop the damage that it will cause is through us.

First, we need to find a descendant of the god of sea Poseidon.

...