IX: Daughter of the Queen

Lineysha's Pov

It's monday and we're currently at the top of the Academy's training field. It is the same place where the claiming ceremony was held.

"Finally!! Malalaman narin natin ang ability ni Neysha!!" excited na sigaw ni Ciara. Nasa gitna siya ng field ngayon at nakatapat sa araw.

Just like before, the 'dome like' ceiling of the hall are opened and there's a grass under our feet.

A few seconds have passed and the large door opened itself revealing our instructor, Sir Dan, a son of demeter. He'll be our Empowerment ability instructor.

"Good afternoon Meízon."

"Good afternoon Sir!!" bati ng iba.

"Okay so, let's start!" pumunta siya sa gitna at pinaligiran naman siya ng mga kasama ko kaya sumunod narin ako. "I have read your medical records and all of you are in good condition right?" tumango tango sila. "Maliba na lang kay Miss Cavari, you were hospitalized for three times last week?" I bit my lip and shyly nodded. "I see, are you good now?" tumango nanaman ako

"Okay let me re-entdoduced you guys. Asa daughter of the God Hermes, you inherited his super speed and cun. Isaac son of the God Haephestus, blessed with fire and crafting skills. Harry son of The God Ares and inherited the summoning of weapons and combat skills. Our very own Ciara the rythm of the day daughter of Apollo and inherited its light and healing abilities and so many attributes, amazing still." huminto ito sandali.

"Zayn our charming son of Aphrodite who inherited from his mother her charm speaking and emphaty. And Zia the lightning girl,
Daughter of The God Zues and inherited its ability to manipulate the weather and summon lightning." he stopped when he looked at me. "And of course the very pecuillar dauther of Hera the queen of the gods, what have you got?" napalunok ako.

Honestly I don't know.

"Do you know that you can possibly have the most dangerous abilities?" nabanggit na 'yan sa akin ni Zia. "Hera is the goddes of family, marriage and women. She is also known for her curses, her madness inducement whom she tried to Dionysus. Animal control, mind control and she can even turn mortals into animal." he smirked at me and that made me shiver. "Which of these do you think you inherited?" umiling ako, I don't have an idea. And  her abilities are dangerous, hindi pwedeng i-train basta.

Nang malamang hindi ako sasagot ay may nilabas itong remote sa kamay.

"I know this one will happen." matamis itong ngumiti sa akin bago pinindot ang remote. At bigla na lang may sumulpot na tigre.

Napaatras ako.

"Step aside Meízon"

Napaatras ako nang umabante ito papunta sa akin.

"Close your eyes Miss Cavari, feel that gold blood running in your veins." just like what he said I closed my eyes. "Feel your surrounding and pray to your mother god."

I breathe heavily as I feel every gust of wind that is touching my skin, every sounds of the grass that the tiger steps on and weirdly is that I can hear its heartbeat.

Hera..mom...

I swallowed the lump on my throat when I felt my body heating up, mariin kong ipinikit ang mata ko nang may maramdamng pwersa sa sarili na gustong lumabas.