XIV: Ocean

Lineysha's Pov

Pinagpapawisan ako nang magising. Mahigpit kong niyakap ang sarili ko dahil sa panlalamig.

Napanaginipan ko nanaman 'yun..

Dahil sa nangyari kanina nagpaulit ulit nanaman sa utak ko ang palagi kong napapanaginipan at nakikita.

Tiningnan ko ang bintana at nakitang madilim na sa labas. Sa hindi malamang dahilan ay lumabas ako ng cabin at nagtungo sa dalampasigan.

I looked at the night sky and closed my eyes.

"We need to find out the meaning of the prophecy." Zia spoke.

"The issues between the anemoi, disturbance of the body of water and the prophecy are differents issues." I said.

I explained the meaning of the prophecy. Kulang ito, that's what we concluded.

It is talking about a certain event and certain people that is needed to be there, but then what event?

The Cetus...

Hindi ko pa sinasabi sa kanila ang tungkol doon. It is beacuse things are still unclear form me. And before I make a decision, I want to have a clearer picture first.

Malamig ang simoy ng hangin, napangiti rin ako dahil sa bango na dala ng kapaligiran at magin narin ang tunog nang hampas ng alon. Lahat ng iyon, lahat ng iyon ay normal na para bang walang nagbabanta dito.

Tiningnan ko sa aking ibaba ang tubig galing dagat.

I'm scared..

Kahapon nang hawakan ko iyon may nakita ako, at ngayon ay baka meron nanaman.

Bakit ba?

I'm just a descendant of Hera, just...

Natigilan ako. Is there a possibility that the ocean might have an answer on my questions?

Naging malalim ang pagiisip ko but it stopped when I heard a voice calling me, nababaliw na yata ako.

"Lineysha..." nagpalingon lingon ako nang marinig ang pagtawag sa pangalan ko. "Lineysha..." my eyebrows furrowed when I figured out that the sound is coming from the middle of the ocean.

Who's that?

That voice, it's famillar.

"Lineysha come.." slowly I took a step forward. Parang nay kung anong pumasok sa katinuan ko.

I don't feel anything at all now. All I want is to reach that voice. "Lineysha..."

I continued walking until my whole body was enveloped by the water. I dive deep looking for that voice.

"Lineysha..." it's in my mind now.

Where are you?

Natigil ako sa paglangoy only to realized that I cannot breath anymore. I tried swimming upward but there's a force that pulls me into the deepest part of the ocean.

My eyes are getting blurry and before I lose consciousness a voice whispered on my ear.

"The highest tide of the sea where the moon is at its fullest,

the blood will reign and the hearts of the gods will hold a light, together,

the crown of the sea a pillar on its hand will end the flood."

..

Zia's Pov

I got up from my bed, it was already midnight but my body would automatically wake up from sleep to do my routine.