XVI: Confession

Lineysha's Pov

"The highest tide of the sea where the moon is at its fullest,

the blood will reign and the hearts of the gods will hold a light, together,

the crown of the sea a pillar on its hand will end the flood."

Nanatili lang akong nakatitig sa kisame matapos kong magising. I sighed heavily.

Now that I know what to do, I think it's time?

"Godss!! So early in the morning!! Someone stop her!!" para akong natauhan nang marinig ang boses na iyon ni Critzel sa labas ng silid.

I looked at the window in our room and saw how dark the sky was, it is raining cats and dogs and there was even a lightning across the sky.

I forced myself to stand up, I just woke up from drowning and I didn't know how long it was been.

"Kailangan na nating matapos yung mission..." I held the door knob and opened it. My eyes directly lifted at them, some were sitting on the couch at the living room and some are on the kitchen.

Natigilan ako nang makita ang kalagayan nila. They all look so stress
What happened?

"P*tahh bakit lasi ang tagal magising ni Neysha huhuhuuhu siguradong matutulungan niya tayo eh!" Asa frustratedly grabbed her hair.

"Gu-" I tried to speak.

"My father's power isn't enough." Ciara. So it's real, it was the god Apollo whom I've seen that night, how lucky of me.

"Madami nang nangyari sa kaniya sa loob lang ng maikling panahon, I actually admire her. If I were her I'll definitely lose my shit." Isaac while smirking.

"Aren't we supposed to finish this freaking mission in a weak? godss we haven't gotten anything!!"

"And the Academy is at stake."

"Guys..." finally. Lahat sila ay natigilan at nagugulat na tumingin sa akin. Agad na tumayo si Ciara at nagtungo sa harap ko at mabilos akong niyakap.

"Thank god you're awake now!!" her eyes are getting teary, I looked at her intently.

Ciara..

Ciara was the first person whom I got close immediately, she is a very precious friend of mine, she's like a family.

I looked at all of them.

Meízon the Pillars..

All of them, in a short period of time they made me feel wanted, they made me feel important, they made me feel like I have someone with me whom I can lean on. They are a family for me which I longed for so long.

For thousands times I swear to protect them, even if it means loosing my self.

"How are you..." Zayn asked with his soft voice, natigilan ako sandali at kalaunan ay maliit na napangiti.

Zayn, the heart of the gods.

I felt a strange reaction in my body just by looking at him.

Because who woudn't? He's a descendant of Aphrodite after all. But I know he's more than that.

Iginaya nila ako malapit sa pwesto nila.

Lahat sila ay masaya akong binati. And I found out I slept for two consecutives days, I felt so guilty dahil sa akin ay bumabagal ang usad ng misyon namin.