XVII: The Crown of the Sea

Lineysha's Pov

"Where is Zayn?!!! Oh my gods!!" nang makarating kami sa kabilang baryo ay natataranta na ang lahat.

We came nearer sa taong responsable sa nangyayari. He was at the shore his hand were raised and at his front...

Natigilan ako, I gulped as I saw a familar scene. I bit my lower lip trying to stop being emotional.

Bakit ba sobrang emosyonal kong tao? Hindi dapat ako ganito.

At his front is a woman covered with blood, looking lifeless.

"Supreme Divination" Harry uttered. "We need to stop him!!"

Supreme divination, when  the 'god' in demigod takes over its body.

"Sinubukan ko na nga eh!!! Tingnan mo ang nangyari sa akin!!" sigaw ni Asa.

Harry was about to approach him but I stopped him.

"We can't use force on him." kapag nabitawan niya ng biglaan ang kapangyarihan niya ay posibleng malunod kaming lahat ngayon dito.

"Where the f*ck is Zayn?!!" nagagalit na ani niya. Zayn then appeared at our side.

"Calm down Harry"

"How can I f*cking calm down huh?! I am gonna slit his throat if he doesn't stop!!" Harry looks so mad.

"You'll drown us all." natatawang ani nito, napaawang ang labi ko. How can he still laugh despite the situation?

But his laugh seems to calm down the atmosphere. Harry stopped ranting and Asa just lay down on the sand.

"Balitaan niyo na lang ako kapag napatigil niyo na 'yan, gagantihan ko pa 'yan. Kainis!!"

Zayn looked at me and nodded sunod ay sa demi-god na nasa rumpage ngayon.

Lumapit siya dito but the demigod noticed it and threw a water spikes at him but I managed to control it and throw it on different location.

He is tall and has a brown hair and his deep blue ocean eyes are shining it is literally shining there was even a tint of gold on it. So this is Supreme Divination.

In where the demi-god acquire its godly powers and abilities, a stage where its ichor control its whole body and conciousness. And if you completely lose control you might die or kill someone.

"Demi-god.." his raging eyes looked at Zayn. "Son of Poseidon." it might triggered him because the tsunami gets bigger. "Are you hurt?" natigilan ito sa tanong ni Zayn maging ako rin. Is this how he use his power?

"Who are you?" finally the guy spoke and that made Zayn smile.

"I am just like you." confusion flashed on the guy's friend.

"You're also..."

"Hmm.." For a moment Zayn's green eyes glowed, just like the guy's eyes it has a tint of gold on it. I can't stop to admire it because this is the first time that I saw it. He had experienced devination already. And he can control it, how amazing.

I grabbed that chance para malapitan ang babaeng nasa harap ng anak ni poseidon. Kinapa ko ang pulso nito ngunit nanlumo lang ako.

"My mom..." napatingala ako sa lalakeng nasa harap ko. A tears escaped from his eyes, I bit my lower lip as my eyes started to water. "They killed her.." he looked at me full of pain in his eyes. Para akong sinasaksak habang pinapanood siyang lumuha. It's painful I know, because I once felt that. "They called me monster, b-but they are the real mosters here..."