Chapter Thirty-One

~•~
Amabelle's POV

"Who do you belong to, little wolf?" Dante snarled, my wrists pinned above my head in his tightly closed fist.

He hadn't wasted any time, literally shredding through my clothes and leaving their pieces scattered across the floor. Lying bare beneath him, my legs were spread in anticipation with my arousal dampening the skin between my thighs. Dante hadn't dared enter me, only teasing me with his fingers. My body was simmering with need, raging fire, and desperation, but the small defiant part of me didn't want to give in to him.

"No one, I belong to myself, you teasing bastard," I replied, my hands clenching so tightly I felt the warmth of blood underneath my fingernails.

Even I flinched at that.

Damn you, my wolf snarled at me in frustration.

Dante roared, painfully pulling my wrists further, and widening my legs. In one quick movement, he thrusted himself inside me, giving no pause. I couldn't help the delirious dirty noise that followed from my traitorous mouth, or the arch of my back as his length slammed into that delicious perfect center. His ruinous laughter sent cooling trembles down my vertebrae.

"One more time my love, what are you to me?" He slid his tongue over his bottom lip like a viper.

I shut my mouth, glaring at Dante's smirk. Shaking my head, I refused to answer him. My wolf was rolling, furious with my disobedience, and more than that, starved for her mate. So much so, that she might have been tempted to mark him herself without my consent if I to let this go for any longer.

Dante raised his eyebrows and drifted his hand south. I didn't have the nerve to watch where it went since now I was breathing so hard, I could hear my own lungs crying. Then I felt his fingers caress my sensitive bud and my brain short-circuited. Firing incorrectly, I let out a loud moan, closing my eyes as he played with me gently.

Though it felt mind-blowingly good, I thought I might have been able to resist until he thrusted in and out again. After that I broke open, my individual atoms splitting and breaking off into the air, spilling all over.

"Do you know what you just did, little wolf?" Dante's raspy, deep voice murmured next to my ear, his tongue darting across my cheek.

My shallow hitched breath left waves of pleasure echoing across my body. Not replying, I focused on coming back down from the clouds. Dante adjusted himself in my drenched core, accidentally hitting that damned spot again. In response, my whole body jolted, a small whimper releasing from my cursed lips.

"You came for me so easily, mon amour, do you understand what that means?"

My head drifted back against the feather-soft pillows, watching as Dante dipped his head near my neck. I felt the scalding graze of his lips against my skin, the hardly gentle kisses making my stomach turn in on itself. Dante's mouth hesitated over the spot where he would mark me forever, his blazing hot breath fanning the tender skin. I could feel my whole body convulse under him, a silent plea to mark me as his.

That's the moment I gave in.

"Yours, it means that I'm yours," I finally answered, flexing my strained wrists that were still being held above me.

Dante growled in approval, kissing the spot teasingly. "That's right, ma fleur."

"Please... please mark me," I begged, writhing under his restraint.

His chuckle danced along my shoulder blades, leaving cold kisses of pleasure. "Oh little wolf, don't worry, the time is coming, but it won't be tonight."