Season 1 - Episode 10

Season 1 - Episode 10: What Only Clasped Hands Can Create

繋いだ手だけが紡ぐもの

It was a clear day in the woods, birds chirping, soaring through the morning breeze. The sound of marching came from deep in the forest, charging towards something. There was a mansion in a clearing, resting peacefully as the camera zoomed in. The soldiers marching on stopped, revealing themselves to be Trilobite Magia, and waited among the bushes, waiting for an order. Inside, Ryoko was busy working on her computer, the same computer Finè had used before. The door to the room was already busted down. If that was by her doing or not was unknown, but quickly, the Trilobites charged in, swarming the entrance as well as jumping through the windows.

"Fire!" A voice shouted, swarming the place with bullets. The computer was busted, spewing sparks from the monitors as it shut off. Ryoko attempted to get away, but fell to the ground, gasping as blood escaped from her lips. Her side was clipped, bleeding out onto the floor under her. Her vision was hazy, not just from her glasses falling off, but also from her blood loss. Someone in black and red armor began to approach her, bending down to grab her by her hair, lifting her up so they could look her in the eye. All she could see was his helmeted face, staring into the red eyes. He looked similar to Vulcan, only his helmet was more angular and armored on the right side, Ryoko's left. "Did you really expect we'd let you continue what you were doing? My, you've really become too self-centered," The armored person spoke in a male British accent, seeming to snicker behind his helmet, "Don't worry. All your data has already been uploaded, so you don't have to worry about it being gone." "I thought... we had a deal... for what I wanted, for your end goal..." Ryoko weakly spoke, trying to glare daggers at the male, but failing in her weakened state.

"Let me make it clear for you," He said, switching to japanese, "You've outlived your usefulness to the Ark... and it's good practice to remove minor inconveniences." He whispered the last part into her ear before dropping her, kicking her face hard enough to make her turn, her nose broken. He turned to leave, walking past the Trilobites as he issued an order, "Make sure she doesn't get back up. Terminate yourselves if you fail your mission." Ryoko grew angry at that, gathering energy in her hand over her wound. She grunted and gasped in pain as her veins turned purple, forcing herself to heal as the sound of a chopper came to life outside. "You cannot hope to stop us, no matter how hard you try... Your Black Art doesn't compare to our darkened existence," The male spoke, looking through the shattered windows from where he hung onto the copper.

Ryoko simply glared as the Magia mowed her down with whatever bullets they still had, splattering the screen with blood.

(Play Synchrogazer Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Synths rolled across the screen as music began to play. As the beat hit, Synths rose up, displaying various characters. First was Tsubasa, Kanade, and Takuya, the next was Miku, Ryouko, and Takiyama, and then Seth, Chris, and Hibiki. It then quickly showed Ryouko raising the volume before revealing Hibiki atop a rock formation at night. As Hibiki sang, wings sprouted from her back and she took flight into the air.

Listen To My Song...

In the night sky, a shooting star flew across the sky, it gave a bright silhouette of Hibiki with wings before another silhouette appeared alongside Hibiki's, this one being Zero-One. It showed Hibiki's face with orange electricity sparking in her eye before revealing the title.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear X Kamen Rider Zero-One

Meteoroid-Falling, Burning, and Disappearing, then...

Boku no koe wa kioete imasu ka? Please tell me...

(Are you hearing my voice? Please tell me...)