Season 2 - Episode 9

Season 2 Episode 9: Origins of a Villain

悪役の原点

"Toki-Kun... I have too..." Hibiki muttered, turning to Takiyama. He continued to stare out the window, at the city below. "I know..." He responded, his expression still. Takiyama shook his head, thinking of something before turning to her, showing her the same smile he wore everyday when he was with her, the same smile that got her through all her troubles. "I'm going with you. The moment it becomes too much, disengage, okay?" He told her. Hibiki nodded, "Hai!" "Oh, and Hibiki?" "Huh?" "I love you," Takiyama grasped her chin and brought her in for a kiss. They remained in a kiss, even as they tilted to the side and fell out of the window, plummeting to the bottom. Along the way, both sides parted as they prepared themselves, Hibiki placing her hands over her chest and Takiyama strapping on his driver and taking out his progrise key.

Hyper Jump! Overrise! "Henshin!"

"Balwisyall Nesrell Gungnir Tron"

Progrise! Warning! Warning! This Is Not A Test! Hybridrise! Shining! Assault Hopper! No Chance At Surviving This Shot!

As the two fell, more explosions came from above them, rocketing the building and sending debris falling around them. Above, Seth and Erina still hadn't made it out, even as they were attempting to make their way to the exit themselves. But the floor crumbled under them, sending both to the ground. Seth managed to grab onto a support pole, but as he reached out to Erina, she fell short of his hand, sliding down the collapsing floor. "ERINA!" He shouted, her screaming filling the air around him. More explosions rang out as the Rider and Symphogear reached the ground, surrounded by Noise until they looked up to witness the entire top go up in smoke. If... if they didn't make it out... then... Only the worst of fears filled their heads, and only their shouts was enough to block out the sense of fear.

"MIKUUUUUUUUU!" "SEEEEEEEETH!" "ERINAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

(Play Vitalization Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Several relic crystals hovered by the screen, stopping for a few seconds longer on one that held a prominent crack in it. Around them fell various progrise keys, but one hung by the screen, a black key dangling by black ooze.

Onegai kikasete...

(Please, let me hear you...)

Boku wa koko ni iru kara

(Because I'm right here beside you)

The camera zoomed out, showing the silhouette of two figures with their hands clasped, floating in a room of white. They were the silhouette of Hibiki and Takiyama, looking into each other's eyes.

Umareta mama no kanjō wo kakusanai de

(Don't hide your feelings, only through them are you alive)

Hikareau neiro ni riyū nante iranai

(We need no reason for the notes that draw us to each other)

The blackness began to erode away, leaving them both floating in separate spheres of energy. Bodysuits formed around the two, Gungnir's inner wear on Hibiki and Zero-One's base suit on Takiyama. It then changed to Chris and Takuya back to back, nano machine capsules surrounding them as they slowly looked over each other's shoulders to look at each other. In a flash, it changed to Inei and Tsubasa reaching for each other, their fingertips brushing against each other.

Atsuki omoi ten wo tsuranuke true song

(Pierce the heavens with passionate hopes in a true song)