Timeline

Ayo! I just wanted to say some things to clear some things that I feel like would be nice to know. First off, I apologize for the big gap between the last time I update, and the recent batch of chapters being S1E10 to S2E2. I didn't mean to take that long and sincerely apologize. I will be taking a break for a week or two to let brain juices flow and to just relax (I am gamer with absolute love for rpgs and the tactical games, so I've been playin the Remastered Mario Rpg and been trying out dragon quest for the first time). Second, I want to thank all of you that have been reading this story and the support your showing it. Despite how rough it was when I first wrote it, and trust me, it was terrible upon looking back at it because it started before Zero-One ever finished airing, I'm glad its enjoyed by many, even if it may actually be just a few.

Third, I want to clarify a timeline of sorts of what to expect after this story. I cannot tell you when any of it will come out as I am only one guy writing all of it, but I thought it would be nice for all of you to know.

 I cannot tell you when any of it will come out as I am only one guy writing all of it, but I thought it would be nice for all of you to know

Obviously, we have this story first. This is the start of the timeline using a variant of the Symphogear. I'm sure you all know of XDU and the Gallarhorn events. In this world, the original Zero-One show happened years prior to the actual start of Symphogear, but with a few things changed to make its ending more enjoyable, some will be mentioned in the story. One of those things is the addition of Aruto's dearest friend who stuck with him through thick and thin and is his secret crush during the show, Karen Cruz. Who she exactly is now is a surprise to wait for. In this story, I plan to try to give some things we didn't really get during the airing of the show due to the pandemic. One of this being Zero-Two versus Ark-One.

Anyways, moving on from here, the story splits into two paths, but merge at the end. This will get explained with the first path.

Build x Revice, The winning formula is going all out

Build x Revice, The winning formula is going all out. Personal life, Build is a really big show to me, it was my first actual rider that I watched fully and it was the rider I first attempted to use in symphogear story and in a solo story that I regret ever attempting to write. As for Revice, I personally believe it to be a good show. Yes, it has its cons, any show will including Build no matter how I praise it, but that doesn't matter. This story takes places with the children of 01 x Symphogear, or at least some of them. Without revealing who ends up with who yet, twists are turned and danger unfolds as not only does the fate of the world rely on a bird's trio of children but also on a rabbit genius' ultimate plan to defeat a dangerous demon and alien from space.

In the end, the world merges with one where the demons never found a foothole and the Skywall incident, but in return, their world ends up covering up an equal danger in another world.

If this isn't obvious (cover might get updated), this is Kamen Rider Gotchard x the Toaru series, specifically Index as I feel like the wizardry and alchemy themes might compliment each other

If this isn't obvious (cover might get updated), this is Kamen Rider Gotchard x the Toaru series, specifically Index as I feel like the wizardry and alchemy themes might compliment each other. This takes places with a slightly altered timeline, with hints of it still dropped in 01 x Symphogear, but ends up being merged with Revice x Build. This part uses an older Elfnein who decided to pursue an education and college degree after the events of 01 x Symphogear, moving to Academy city afterwards to take a job as a professor and lead a normal life after everything. Its here that she eventually has a son named Issei. As for whether or not he is natural born or a homunculus, I'll leave that to interpretation for the moment. Its also here at academy city that alchemists have taken up a hidden existence and created the school of alchemy, putting the use of the Bavarian Illuminati to a better use.

There also exists a Geats timeline, but while it was originally planned instead of Gotchard, I found it slightly harder to make it fit. It still exists and I plan to release it at some point, but for the time being, its in a private state.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think and leave any suggestions for what you guys would like to see out of theses. I also plan to start doing little shorts for like holidays starting with Christmas and new years if I can get around to them.

But I'll talk to you guys later. Ciaó~!