Season 2 - Episode 3

Season 2 Episode 3: Those Who Long For The End, Those Who Are The End

終わりを望む者、終わりである者

Zero-One stood with the Symphogear-wielders, watching them clasp hands. "Here we go. S2CA Tri-Burst!" Hibiki said. Zero-One nodded, "Shine system, kidou!" The shine crysters formed around them before expanding, circling around the rim of the concert hall. The wielders then closed their eyes, beginning to sing.

"Gatrandis Babel Ziggurant Edenal."

"Emustolronzen Finé el Balal Zizzl."

"Gatrandis Babel Ziggurat Edenal."

"Emustolronzen Finé el Zizzl."

Energy briefly floated around the wielders before surging, spiraling around them. The Noise that were the closest began to disintegrate first, unable to handle the overwhelming power of the swan song. "Superb Song!" "Combination Arts!" "Set Harmonics!" "Compatibility tuning!" Zero-One placed his hands on Hibiki's back as the shine system began to quicken in pace, seeming like a blur. The energy surged out like a rainbow colored torrent, covering the concert hall. The energy began to seep into the sky, turning the dim night into a shining sky, drawing everyone's attention. The Noise, which had previously been nothing but a green blob, revealed its true form, revealing what they were after. "Now!" Zero-One disconnected from Hibiki, leaping into the air. The Shine System returned to him, sharing the same glow as the trio's superb song, as he began to rise into the sky. "Ready..." Hibiki's Symphogear began to open up before she combined both her gauntlets into one, granting herself a new one that began to absorb all the energy of the climax songs. Hibiki's gauntlet then opened up, spiraling at the center with a ring of rainbow energy around it. In the air, Zero-One flipped until his foot pointed to the moon, the shine system circling it to produce the same rainbow ring. "Go!"

"This is our Climax Song!" Hibiki shouted, rocketing forward and hitting the Noise from underneath. Her gauntlet released the pent up energy, creating a tornado spiral that expanded high up into the air. Zero-One then pushed his key in, creating a spiral of the same energy around his foot.

Assault Charge! Shining Storm! Impact! シャイニングストームインパクト

Zero-One began to fall into a drop kick, hitting the Noise that had risen all the way to his level. This produce the same spiral then began to overlap with the first, the two not only tearing each other up, but also the captured Noise as it had nowhere to go now. Seeing this was a beautiful sight. The only ones who didn't look with amazement were Maria and her group, and the ARK riders who stood atop a building not far away. "What is that crazy thing dess?!" Kirika questioned, looking like the only shocked one of the two groups. "It's beautiful," both Shirabe and Rinjuu said, staring at it. "This monster is also our opponent..." Maria muttered. Zero remained silent, silently analyzing all that he could. In the vehicle, Maria's mother smiled as she looked at a completed item on her screen. "The light of dawn..."

(Play Vitalization Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Several relic crystals hovered by the screen, stopping for a few seconds longer on one that held a prominent crack in it. Around them fell various progrise keys, but one hung by the screen, a black key dangling by black ooze.

Onegai kikasete...

(Please, let me hear you...)

Boku wa koko ni iru kara

(Because I'm right here beside you)

The camera zoomed out, showing the silhouette of two figures with their hands clasped, floating in a room of white. They were the silhouette of Hibiki and Takiyama, looking into each other's eyes.