Chapter 11

"Lay off, guys! They're my buddies!" Hakkai spoke up upon hearing Inui and Kokonoi's orders

"Stay back, Hina-chan. You too, Y/n. They don't go easy on girls." Yuzuha said, making Hinata slightly gulp.

"I'm aware. Very aware." Y/n muttered as she tightened her fists.

"Hakkai. Even friends of our young master need to be taught some proper manners. Because our gang won't listen to you!" Kokonoi sneered.

Y/n made eye-contact with Inui and she just barely noticed the hint of surprise on his face as he observed her.

"I told you not to hurt my friends! So please!" Hakkai said as he stepped forward.

"Hakkai, weren't you listening? We don't take orders from you!" A guy scoffed. "Wanna get the girls killed too?!"

As a few began to laugh, they were cut off instantly as Hakkai launched his fist at the guy's face, sending him to the ground.

"Fuck off, scumbags." Hakkai spoke in a threatening tone.

"Wow. What a badass." Asahi whistled.

"I know, right?" Y/n nodded.

"Sorry for getting you involved, Takemitchy...Y/n. The boss of the Black Dragons is Shiba Taiju." Hakkai spoke.

'Ah. He actually said my name.' Y/n blinked.

"Huh? Shiba...?" Takemichi furrowed his brows.

"Yeah. Taiju's our older brother." Yuzuha confirmed.

"The three of us are siblings." Hakkai added before looking forward.

"Where's Taiju now?" He asked.

"At the convenience store." Kokonoi replied.

"He's hardly ever home except for shit like this. Pain in the ass." Hakkai exhaled, a hint of distaste laced in his voice.

"Hey. Watch your mouth, asshole." Inui spoke in a cold voice, appearing in front of Hakkai and holding a switchable to his throat.

"Talk shit about the boss and I'll kill you." Inui threatened.

"You have no damn chill." Hakkai commented, unfazed.

"Exactly what I was gonna say." Asahi whispered to Y/n.

"Think I won't do it?" Inui narrowed his eyes at Hakkai.

However, before he could move or say anything else, Yuzuha kicked him in the head, sending him to the ground.

"Wha-?!" Y/n and Takemichi gasped.

"Keep your hands off my little bro!" Yuzuha scowled.

Inui stood up, his eyes coldy staring at the group in front of him.

"Back off, Inupi. They're the boss's sibs." Kokonoi smirked.

"I swore loyalty to the boss, but there's no reason I should take any shit from them." Inui said, pointing his blade at the group.

"I don't care if you are a girl. I'll show you who's in charge. I'll kill you all." He glared.

"Y/n, take them away. Hakkai and I've got this." Yuhzha told the girl who nodded.

"Hurry your asses up. We gotta get out before-" Y/n spoke as she beckoned for the group to run.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!' She internally screamed.

"Yo?!" Asahi gasped as he quickly moved out of the way, instinctively pushing Y/n and Hinata back.

"Takemichi-kun! Behind you!" Hinata warned.