Chapter 21

Yokohama Bay
7th Wharf
9:55pm/21:55

"Tonight history will be made. The night that Tokyo's greatest gangs assembled..." Izana said, a slight smile on his face.

"Shinjuku's onzoku kizoku, Kichijoji's SS, Ikebukuro's ICBM, Ueno's Nightdust, and other delinquent gangs that I have acknowledged...All of them..."

Izana turned and there he saw several lined up males, all of them kneeling with wounds littering their faces.

"How disappointing! Are you telling me these guys are the top now?" Izana questioned, clearly unimpressed.

'Kurokawa Izana...This guy...is a monster!' One of them thought.

"Izana!" Someone called, causing him to turn.

"It's already 10pm. It looks like Toman ain't gonna come."

Tenjiku
4 Heavenly Kings
Kakucho

"Huh. I see." Izana mumbled.

"Rindou and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley." A male said.

Tenjiku
4 Heavenly Kings
Madarame Shion

Tenjiku
Haitani Rindou

"Mucho dealt with the First Division." Shion continued.

Former Toman Fifth Division Captain
Current Tenjiku Executive
Muto Yasuhiro (Mucho)

"You made a wise decision, didn't you, Kokonoi?" Shion grinned as the male stayed silent.

Another male had his chin propped onto his hand as he stared down from his spot on one of the large cargo boxes.

Tenjiku
4 Heavenly Kings
Haitani Ran

"Then Mikey and Draken were both crushed by Kisaki." Shion hummed.

"From the looks of it, Toman's pretty done for." Hanma grinned.

"And not that it matters, but little Y/n must be absolutely crushed. She was never the best fighter but she sure had charisma and could've led Toman here. After personally witnessing the outcome of Kisaki's plan though, she sure won't be coming either. The plan for her boy toy to take her out didn't exactly go as planned either."

A male standing off to the side glanced at Hanma in annoyance, nails pressing against the skin of his palm.

Tenjiku
Ogawa Asahi

"Tch. I don't favor the way he did it." A male clicked his tongue, referring to Kisaki's plan.

Tenjiku
4 Heavenly Kings
Mochizuki Kanji

"Izana." Mucho called.

"Us S62 who were called the worst generation have all lost our dreams. Now you have made them come true. This is the end for Toman."

Izana simply smiled and turned to the crowd below him.

"From now on, Tenjiku will slowly rise up to the top. We'll take over the gangs in Tokyo. We'll get involved with the mature underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's Yakuza or what. We'll destroy anyone who opposes us. We will dominate the underground world of Japan." Izana spoke, reaching forward as a shadow was casted on his face.

'That's right, and along with it, you'll stand for that, Mikey. I'll let you suffer until the very bitter end, and N/n will be dragged along with you. She'll be molded to what I see as fit and she too will be used to lure in all the assets we need.' He thought, arms outstretched.