Chapter 25

~2018~

The sound of rats squeaking was heard in the cold room of an abandoned warehouse. They scrurried through the garbage and between random debris, staying in the dark and avoiding the spots of light that shone through the holes in the ceiling. Their red eyes seemed to glow in the dark, and a few curiously surrounded three men, a blindfold over their eyes as tears and snot soaked the cloth and ran down their faces.

Then, rows of lights snapped on and in walked a group of people. Two of them leaned against some cargo and three others stood around on their left. There was also another figure who sat on a cargo box, legs crossed as their eyes stayed on the ceiling in an almost dazed manner, and a person stood next to them.

"Aah..." A pink-haired man let out, slightly leaning back as he raised his arm in the air, dropping a single pill into his mouth and swallowing it.

During that, the detained men began to let out muffled cries, the blindfolds having been removed so they were greeted by the horrific sight all around them. Tools were rusted, having been stained of blood and not washed, questionable items laid around in a pile, and the rats began to poke and bite at the men who could only squirm in response.

"Bring down Bonten's hammer of judgment on the traitors!" The pink-haired man exclaimed.

The muffled cries grew louder, and the pink-haired man clicked his tongue, leaning towards them with a cold expression as he brought his finger to his mouth.

"Shush shush shush! Pay attention to the boss's words!" The man demanded, and the three detained grew silent, feeling as if their throats were being gripped to the point they couldn't breathe.

The pink-haired man glanced back where the figure sat on the cargo boxes, and another man, one with black hair, stood next to the figure. The black-haired man cleared his throat and quietly muttered something, causing the figure to finally blink as they lowered their head and stared forward.

"Kill them." The figure finally spoke before looking away once more, becoming focused on the rats that huddled in a corner. 

The three captured began to cry and the pink-haired man stood straight, raising a gun behind one of their heads as he wore a cold expression. 

"Shut up."

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

One by one, the men fell forward, blood splattering from their heads and onto the floor. The rats around them began to climb on the bodies, clawing at their skin as their fur began to stain with blood. 

"Those who don't fit in Bonten are scraps!" The pink-haired man said with a sickening grin.

Bonten
Number Two
Sanzu Haruchiyo

"Make sure you properly clean the bodies." The black-haired man instructed, turning away from the sight as he stayed next to the figure.

Bonten
Number Three
Kakucho

"Crush and freeze it. Turn it into fish bait." A bearded man said.

Bonten
Executive
Mochizuki Kanji

A man wore a lazy smirk as he leaned on his side to the box next to him, and another man wore a serious expression, hunched over and leaning on another box.

Bonten
Executive
Haitani Ran

Bonten
Executive
Haitani Rindou