Chapter 28

"PLEASE!"

Loud thumps were heard in an abandoned building, along with grunts and shouts. Anyone that happened to pass by made no hesitation to quickly leave, not wishing to be involved in what seemed to be a violent ordeal.

Inside the building, tons of guys were laying on the ground, bruises and scars littering their skin as they weeped to themselves in pain.

"You have the audacity to ask for forgiveness after failing to keep your loyalty to the Boss?" A male grinned mockingly, looking down at him. 

Haitani Ran
Executive
Tenjiku
Second Generation

"He's really crying too. So embarrassing." Another snickered.

Haitani Rindou
Executive
Tenjiku
Second Generation

"These guys really aren't worth anything."

Mochizuki Kanji
Executive
Tenjiku
Second Generation

"That guy's really going at it." Another said, glancing at a figure that ruthlessly messed with a group.

Madarame Shion
Executive
Tenjiku
Second Generation

A large, bulky male grinned maniacally as he punched men left and right, shouting musical phrases as his unfortunate victims screamed.

Terano South
Executive
Tenjiku
Second Generation

"That's enough. Just clean the mess up already." A male said, glancing away from the scene.

Kakucho
Second in Command
Tenjiku
Second Generation

"He's right. The Boss should be getting here soon." Mochi spoke up.

"More of a reason to continue. Perhaps the Boss would like to join in as well." Ran suggested.

"She has no time to deal with these losers." Someone shot down, entering the building while scratching their head.

Ogawa Asahi
Executive
Tenjiku
Second Generation

"And South. Tone it down. You've been such a nuisance lately. The Boss barely has any more patience in you." He continued, casting the male an annoyed expression.

South paused his movements, an irritated expression on his face. But he said nothing, only tossing aside the male who he had yanked by the shirt.

"What's the Boss up to anyways?" Ran asked, cocking his head to the side.

"I...I don't know." Asahi replied, glancing to the side.

"Hah. And you two used to be best friends. Guess she really doesn't like you anymore." Rindou grinned.

"Shut up." Asahi scowled.

"The Boss has other matters to deal with. Meanwhile, we have something to attend. It's regarding a certain male..." Kakucho spoke up, glancing at his watch.

"Ah. That kid..." Asahi said with a bored expression.

"Hanagaki Takemichi."

——-

Y/n's face scrunched up as she stared forward, Hikaru pausing in his spot as he stared at her in surprise.

"Ah! Y/n! Nice to see you again." Hikaru smiled as he walked over to her.