Chapter 26

"Erm, Boss...Please look over here..." Kokonoi awkwardly coughed, positioning a camera.

Y/n didn't glance at him as she looked at Sanzu who had walked up to her, holding a bag filled with sweets and pastries.

"I found this new bakery and figured you'd want to try some, Boss." Sanzu said, carefully picking up one item at a time to show her.

"Hmm..." Y/n slightly squinted her eyes, seemingly entranced.

"Sanzu." Mochi spoke up with an annoyed voice.

"What do you want?" Sanzu said, glancing at the others with a blank expression.

"We want you to get out of the way so we can finally take pictures of her. You're wasting our time." Takeomi clicked his tongue.

"As if I care." Sanzu scoffed.

But then, both Haitani brothers yanked back Sanzu and Y/n was silent before glancing over at Kokonoi who held a palm to his face.

"Oh, you're done setting up?" Y/n hummed.

"...Yes. Now, please turn this way." Kokonoi said with a strained grin.

Y/n did as he said and she posed in different ways, following Kokonoi's advice as he proceeded to snap pictures.

On the sidelines, Sanzu grumbled as he swatted away Ran's hands who attempted to reach for the snacks in his arms.

"Just one~ I'm sure the Boss won't mind." Ran grinned.

"Unless I hear her say that, you keep your hands away before I slice them off." Sanzu scowled.

"Sounds like an empty threat." Rindou snickered, throwing a paper airplane at Sanzu.

"You little-" Sanzu glared as the airplane nearly hit his eye.

Kakucho sighed as the trio began to violently throw paper airplanes at each other, paper now littering the ground.

"Are you almost done here?" Kakucho asked, glancing at Kokonoi.

"Just a few more..." Kokonoi muttered, eyes squinted as he clicked rapidly on the camera.

Just then...

...his eyes snapped wide and his mouth fell agape along with Kakucho's as they watched a paper airplane hit the side of Y/n's head.

"..."

Y/n was still for a moment before she glanced at the plane, and then at the trio in the corner who had froze.

"Boss...! Sorry for that! It's just-" Sanzu spoke up as he stood straight up.

"It was him!" Ran interrupted, pointing at Sanzu.

Rindou pointed at Sanzu as well in an accusatory manner.

"What?! No it wasn't! It was you and your snotty brother!" Sanzu scowled.

"I don't know~ I watched when you threw the airplane and how it flew towards the Boss." Ran said, lifting his chin up as he crossed his arms.

"Liar!" Sanzu denied.

Then, Y/n slowly began to walk towards the trio who stood stiff against the wall, avoiding making eye contact with the piercing eyes that seemed to stare straight through them.

"You three have been even more loud lately...It's annoying." Y/n spoke up, voice ice cold.

"...Sorry..." Sanzu mumbled.

Y/n now stood right in front of Ran and lifted her leg, slamming it on the wall right next to him. However, the strength seemed to have been too much and her foot created a hole.