Chapter 1 (changed)

The sky was bright, and the players around her were walking and talking around the town square, she had been sitting at the fountain relaxing front adventuring out into the forrest. Then, she spotted someone walking slower than in-game turtles walk over to her. "My name is Ka- Maple, can you maybe teach me how to play?" The girl said, she was carrying beginner level things, and had a large shield like Chrome. "Sure, I'm Midnight." Midnight said, "nice to meet you, Midnight!" Maple said, "I'll show you where to level up," Midnight explained, and Maple nodded away, "okay!" Midnight started to walked away with Maple following her, but Midnight was outpacing her by a lot. "You know what, I think I'm just going to carry you." Midnight said, before Maple could ask, Midnight picked her up and quickly started to run, making it to the forrest easily. "Wow! You're really fast!" Maple said, "thank you," Midnight said. "Here." Maple said, sending a friend request to Midnight, "oh, thank you." Midnight said.

        Midnight walked away with Maple's eyes on her, she shrugged it off through and entered town again to find Chrome. She had been walking around for a bit, but she finally found him exiting the potions store. "Hey Chrome, I found a great shielder player like you." Midnight said, "really, new player?" Chrome asked, "yep, entirely new, I'm going to Iz's shop." Midnight said, "same, I've got to repair my gear." Chrome explained, they continued to walk in silence as a few players look and point at Midnight, recognizing her.

Time skip

     It was the middle of the first event, Midnight had been running around taking down many players, she hadn't seen Payne or Mii yet, nor had she seen anyone she had known. She knew it was improbable to see her friends, but she still thought she would find at least one of them. As she ran around, she found Payne taking care of the last player in a party. "Payne?" Midnight mumbled, "Midnight?" Payne asked, the duo looked at each other, but neither was hostile, just confused. "Nice seeing you, Payne!" Midnight said, before she jumped up to a branch and used [super speed] and the. [god speed], practically disappearing in front of Payne. "Seriously?" Payne said, looking where Midnight was before, he then walked away mumbling about something.

The leaderboard was showing that Payne and Midnight had somehow gotten the same amount of eliminations. Mii was second place, and Maple was third. First, second, and third place had at least double of fourth, fifth, and sixth combined and multiplied. "Maple! Great job in getting third place!" Midnight said, "thank you! Great job with getting first place." Maple said, midnight only smiled, "we should probably log off now though, it's almost midnight." Midnight said, "you mean..." "nope!" Midnight shouted and logged off before Maple could get the joke off. "I'll get her next time." Maple said, logging off after her.

Thank you for the patience you have given me, and for everyone who read this book so far.
-unicorneater5000