chapter 7.5

Christmas has passed, and when she returned, her mail was huge, she read through the entire thing, only realizing that she was on the 7th event. "Heh, better start grinding... wait, do I still have..." Midnight checked through her inventory, seeing that she still the {welcome} token to Olympus, "I should probably talk with Maple tree before I do that... are they fighting again?" midnight was thinking on what to do, until she saw Mii and Payne fighting again. "Hey, Mii, Payne, stop fighting!" Midnight yelled, their attention was turned to the smaller girl, they walked over. "Your finally online again." Payne said, "it has been a while." Mii said, a notification all popped up on their screen "sorry, I have guild duties" they all said at the same time, "heh, that was funny, anyways, we should meet up later at a grinding spot." Midnight said, "sure." "Why not?" The duo said, they all ran off to their specific locations, and were smiling.

        "It's-" "Midnight!" Yui and Mai said, "why did you guys need me?" Midnight asked, "well, you must have read about the 7th event, right?" Sally said, "so we were wondering if we should spit up, or stick together." Maple finished, "well... Kanade, you should go with Chrome, Iz, Mai, and Yui. Kasumi, Sally, Maple, and I can all go with duos, by ourselves, or as one big group." Midnight said, "personally, I'd like to go by my self." Midnight said, "I agree, I would like to go by my self as well." Everyone split up, leaving Maple and Sally, "want to go together?" Sally asked, "sure!" Maple said.

        Midnight had finally made it to the fire zone. "I just have to make it through here, and then to the acid zone." Midnight said, personally, she never was here unless she wanted to get fire resistance. She was walking on the ground, but as she started to see acid, she fell. Hitting her head, the Maple Tree guild saw the sudden reduction of health from Midnight.

                 Le Maple tree
Chrome: are u okay?
Midnight: yeah, just took a small tumble.
Iz: any small tumble that got through your health is bad news. You need help?
Midnight: nah, plus, I got {fall damage resistance: small. Acquired by falling a total of 150 times}!
Maple: that would be great for me!
Sally: it would take you 5 years as your 0 agi will take forever.
Maple: well then, Midnight, use [teleport] and let me get that.
Midnight: gibe me a mpment.

        Midnight was failing to type as monsters were swarming her. Luckily they were undead, but they also had the acid effect, slowly getting her {acid resistance: small}

                Le Maple tree
Yui: Midnight, where are you?
Mai: everyone's a little concerned, and we can't find you on the map.
Midnight: sorry, got swarmed. Anyways, fell into a dungeon.
Sally: again?
Maple: not again.
Chrome: it happened before?
Midnight: many, many, many times.
Sally: never again, I'd fight that bird that wiped Chrome's group again.
Iz: what happened there?
Midnight: I've got to chose. <:: which way ::>
Yui: right!
Mai: left!

        Midnight walked through the dungeon, and she finally found the boss doors, she opened it just to face.

Boss: