chapter 3

Boss moves will be like this: [insert boss move] yes it will be in bold.

        "I'm sorry!" Midnight yelled, she couldn't make it online yesterday, and the others worried about her. "It won't happen again!" Midnight said. "Where were you yesterday?" Sally had questioned, but before she could answer, the weird bunny that floated in the air. "The second event will happen now!" It spoke. Blue lights surrounded us. When Midnight looked back up, she was all by herself. She checked the map and quickly teleported herself to Maple and Sally. "Kind of pointless to separate us with Midnight's op power." Sally had said, the group traveled through a large grassy plane. They were moving at a nice pace as Sally had acquired Super speed and she was carrying Maple. "Let's g-!" Before Maple could finish, both her and Sally had fallen into a hole. Without hesitation Midnight jumped after them, when they reached the bottom, it was full of monsters. "[fire barrage!]" midnight had yelled. The fire arrows rained from the sky, killing most of them, Sally had cleaned up the rest. "Are you guys okay?" Maple asked, "yeah, so let's just keep moving." Midnight had said.

        "How have you found 10 medals as we walked around?!" Sally had asked, "eh?" Midnight had said, turning her head. "What is your stats now, you did say you were grinding." Sally had said. Midnight sent the information to their texts, and they checked it out.

character name: midnight.
Class: Archer.
in game weapon is Void Vortex and Void Dagger. (The void dagger and armor will be found in the picture area in the next 2 chapters.)
armor: void armor, mask of confusion
Poison resistance: immune. (No damage is taken)
shock resistance: high immunity. (90% damage is deflected.)
fire resistance: high immunity.
freeze resistance: medium immunity. (50% of damage is deflected.)
Level: 45
Defense: 90 (+25)
attack: 100 (+20)
Speed: 60 (+55 speed)
intellect: 60 (+70)
Health: 550 (+50) {heals 15 health at every tick mark [tick mark is about 20 seconds]}
mana: 1,900 (+310) {regenerates at 30 every tick mark [tick mark is about 20 seconds]}
Dexterity (luck): 50 (+150)

"Your dexterity is 50, plus 150?" Sally had asked. "Yep!" Midnight had said "You are on par with Payne!" Maple yelled, "yep! Me and him went grinding," Midnight said, "you guys are friends?" Sally asked, "yeah, after the first event we found each other and decided to grind together." Midnight said, "op much?" Sally mumbled. When they reached the boss doors, they fulled healed up and Sally (with the help of Midnight) strategized. "I could use [black] if it gets to bad." Midnight said "okay, if the boss does damages us to under half health, then use [black]" Sally said, they opened the door, but they saw a giant dragon. It was burning with purple fire and its with blades as wings and it was on a pear perch. "Guys... [black] was locked as soon as I entered the room..." Midnight said "I can unlock it after surviving 5 minutes." "Then lets survive." Sally said. The dragon roared and before it did any moves, Midnight used [copycat]. The dragon used [black flame] and black fire came from's it's jaws, it also increased it's stats by +1. "[copycat!]" Midnight yelled, copying the move. "What move it that?!" Maple asked, she was in front to Sally protecting her, the [black flame] did no damage to her, and Midnight jumped out of the way before the flames hit her. The boss had then used [flight] and it started to fly through the air. "[copycat]" midnight had yelled again.

        "[flight!] Midnight yelled, she started to fly, hitting the boss with every arrow. "Does [copycat] allow her to copy any move?" Sally muttered, but she quickly snapped out of that, the boss swooped down, trying to hit Sally and Maple, but Sally used [double slash] and hit the boss twice. The health bar did move, but by barely anything. "2 minutes 30 seconds left!"  Midnight yelled. Then, the boss used [strengthen] adding +50 in both attack and defense. "[copycat]! [strengthen]! [devour]!" Midnight, who was still flying added 50 in both attack and defense, then used devour and destroyed it's wings with two shots. The boss tried to use [regeneration] but all it did was regenerate health and not restore it's wings. it used [fear] lowering the stats of everyone by 50. "[copycat]!" Midnight yelled, copying both things.