Chapter 14

"So we are going back to Mount Olympus?" Iz questioned. "Yeah, the plan is to defeat medium, hard, then impossible Cerberus. Who wants so face a 100 headed dragon?" Kanade said. Midnight used {welcome} and the portal appeared, taking them to Olympus. Before anyone could even think of going in, Midnight offered an idea. "How about we make group numbers or names. It'll be easier for us" Midnight offered, the others agreed, and Midnight started to brainstorm. "We should not kill it instantly and instead learn it's moves." The others agreed to this, and Midnight pressed the medium button

Cerberus, instead of standing still, stood up and got ready to attack them. "Maple, guard Iz and Kanade. Sally, take the left head. Kasumi, take the right head, Mai and Yui, take the middle head. Chrome protect them. Iz, Kanade, give them support!" Midnight yelled, the guild did as said, they weren't just a well oiled machine. They were the best oiled machine. The boss had been beaten down by the four attacks, and them Midnight realized something. "Does the boss have [reflection]?" Midnight started to quickly check how much damage they had done, and how long it had been. "3 minutes, 50 seconds left!" Midnight yelled, the others didn't question it, if Midnight was panicking, they should deal with it. There was a minute left, and Cerberus had half of it's health left. "Stop attacking and get back here now!" Midnight yelled, Kanade knew it was early as there was about 50 seconds left. "I think the boss has [reflection] we might have been able to kill it now, but if we continue like this, we'll go down. The plan is for Maple to use [loving sacrifice]. You might take major damage, but I can help with everyone else spamming [heal]." Midnight started to orchestrate the group, Kanade, Sally, and Kasumi would be spamming [heal]. Mai and Yui would be shielded by Chrome. Iz had to watch and maybe use mp and or hp potions, and Midnight started to stack abilities. "[strengthen]..." there was 10 seconds left. "transfer buff of [immunity] to Maple... invincible to everything for 101 seconds." Midnight said out loud, the others looked at her like she was insane, but she was just using her brain. The boss stood up, using [reflection] the boss arena started to glow in a bright light, the three people with [heal] was ready to spam it. But instead of using [heal] all they got was {heath was full} messages.

"Attack!" Midnight yelled, everyone but Iz and Kanade ran over and started to use their attacks. Once you use [reflection] you get a 10 second stun. The health was lowering until Maple used [devour]. "That could have been simpler." Midnight said honestly. The group was now sitting down, writing down what they remembered. "So the boss has 4 basic attacks, they are: bite, swipe, roar, and leap. There are 2 special attacks: [refection] and [undead souls revive]. This next level may have a new special attack, or basic attack. Maybe even a combo. So we need to make a premise. Chrome, you will be guarding Mai and Yui most of the time. Kasumi and Sally, I need you two to be fast enough to dodge. Maple, you'll be guarding Iz and Kanade. I will move the groups around until we get optimal success. You guys good with this?" Midnight asked,

"yeah"

"we got this!"

"no problem."

"I'll do my best."

"okie-"

"Dokie."

"Let's enter the boss room." Midnight said, the others followed her. They chose hard and the door opened, they entered the room. Instead of it being the same room as last time. There will pillars, and inside the pillars were hollowed out areas. It was burning purple fire in the hallowed out area and there were tomb's everywhere. "This is different." Kasumi mentioned, but Midnight hadn't moved, she hadn't even said anything. She was frozen, [instinct of wolves] forced her body to tense. But she couldn't move, that was until her body went into auto pilot, "get away from the door!" Midnight had yelled, as soon as everyone had ran, Cerberus came from the roof and landed right onto the ground they were on. There was also a de-buff that forced special moves like [atrocity] [machine god] [devour] and [god of the demons] not work. "Maple! Can you use [atrocity] [machine god] or [devour]?" Midnight yelled, "no! It's disabled!" Maple yelled.

De-buff:

The 2 players with the most abilities will have 3-4 of their most powerful locked.

"Can you use [black]?" Maple asked, Midnight checked, and she could. "Let's wait until we see any different patters in Cerberus's attacks!" Midnight yelled, she looked up, and saw Cerberus watching them. Midnight was using her brain and quickly brainstorming on why Cerberus wasn't moving. "I'm going to try something. [black flame]!" Midnight yelled, instead of hitting the boss, it hit a force field. "Okay, I'm going to check this out, stay back unless I tell you otherwise." Midnight orders. The others nodded and Midnight started to walk forwards, Cerberus wasn't moving, and there was no force field in her way. As soon as she was a good 20 feet away, Cerberus started to charge at Midnight. Midnight used [leap] and jumped over the boss. "Kasumi, Sally, attack the boss, when it starts to charge, use [leap] to jump over it." Midnight explained, as she used [flight] to shoot arrows at Cerberus to aggravate it. The boss was unable to reach Midnight as Sally and Kasumi use [super speed] to get over to start attacking the boss. They were only doing chip damage as Midnight realized this. the boss used [scratch] the trio barely dodged it as it then started to spam [undead souls revive] "Kasumi, Sally, ignore the souls. Maple, protect Iz and Kanade. Mai, Yui, attack the spirits as Chrome protects you!" Midnight yelled. The team moved, and the chip damage started to get Cerberus to half health. It then did the unexpected and used [black flame] destroying a area of the arena. "Ignore the flames! I can maybe control them!" Midnight yelled, using her own [black flame] the two fires started to fight each other, consuming the other. Midnight used [black flame] three more times until her black flames came out victorious. Midnihgt jumped up, using [flight] once more she grabbed the hight advantage and used [power attack] sending Cerberus's health red.

Cerberus used [fear] and then jumped up, as soon as he landed, souls came from the grave stones. "Ah!?" Sally yelled, terrified of the ghost's. "Mai, Yui, Kanade, Iz, Maple, Chrome, deal with the ghosts!" Midnight yelled, she moved to dodge a claw attack as Kasumi used [slash] and hit the boss, "1%!?" Kasumi yelled, Midnight hovered over the boss, and used [a thousand and one cuts] dealing 20%. Midnight quickly flew up, dodging another attack. "9% left. Let's push through!" Midnight yelled, before they could finish the boss, a notification popped up, Midnight had to grab Kasumi and Sally so they wouldn't get hit by Cerberus. "[black flame]" Midnight said, it finished off the boss, and they were teleported out of the room. "What was that about?" Midnight asked, "apparently, the devs just finished floors 3-5. So we are going to go through those." Maple said, "you actually read that?" Sally asked, "yeah! Only because we were in the middle of battle." Maple said, the others just nodded at the answer.