DISCLAIMER

This story contain disturbing blood , dark romance, violence, killing etc. I do NOT condone or support these things in real life, this story is just a work of fanfiction!

I just write it for fun and to get my mind off the things that are happening in my life, and yeah hate comments will not be permitted.

If you haven't check my other books then, please check out my other stories that I've tried very hard on them. They are very dark and contain  very dark topics.

Also, If you are quite sensitive with these topics i suggest you leave! I only suggest 18+ readers but If you are younger than 18 and still can handle these things then welcome to my stories.

If you are uncomfortable with these kind of topics then you can stop reading this story here. I had taken the names of the idols there's nothing related to real idols.

A kindly request If you like the story vote for it and comment If you don't like it then just stop reading, don't talk shit about the story or characters in comment section, i had already warned you with this disclaimer.

Just don't copy it. It's my own work .plagiarism is a crime.

I have written this story by my own and the covers are also belongs to me and don't report it........

English is not my first language so if there is any grammatical mistakes in chapter and if you have any suggestion about storyline then in just tell me in the comments section.

If you really like my story then follow my wattpad account.

Love you all !