Epilogue

Yns pov

when the light rays fall on my face i opened my eyes slowly i flutter it for sometimes just to adjusting my eyesight in the brightness of sun.

I yawned and turned around just to have look at my husband's puffy morning face but to my shock the bed was empty.

This gives me an ocean of disappointment cause at least today I was expecting him to be sleeping next to me.

I sat on the bed angrily and then my eyes fall on the watch. It's ten in the morning and I am still in my bed. I hurriedly somehow dragged my feet towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

My whole body was feeling extremely sore after all I had very rough sex after a whole month. But I am happy that he was careful about baby. Well my legs still felt like a jelly.

i come out of the shower and wear a long floral dress which has tucker neck hoping that it will hide the hickeys from my parents.

I walk towards the dinning room to have breakfast i am almost limping with Little pain down there but I should act normal infront of my parents. I spot my parents and jungkook on table having breakfast together.

When I reached the table jungkook looks at me and said "come here baby sit next to me"

My eyes widen i cleared my throat. My parents were giving me a cheeky smiles. He stands up and pulled a chair for me i embarrassingly sat next to him.

"Don't worry baby I had already told your parents about us, I know you were very shy to say this" he said calmly while holding my hand in his hands.

I was staring at jungkook in disbelief my mind isn't working I wanna know what did he told to my parents about him and I?

"Yn! You should have told us that Jeon jungkook is your boyfriend. And you guys are planning to marry and you are pregnant with his kid too" mom said while giggling.

"Yn he had told us that you both had an argument and that's why you're ignoring him. But yesterday he apologized and you both make up. Jungkook is such a good guy yn i won't mind if you marry him" dad said happily.

"Yn our wedding is tomorrow as you know I have to final and sign some important deals after going back to my hometown" Jungkook said sternly.

"We also won't mind it" both of my parents said in union.

"I am really happy for you yn I am really proud of you that you choose jungkook" dad said to me.

"Aren't your happy yn" mom asked me with confusion written all over her face cause I wasn't replying.

"I am really happy mom and dad, thank you! I just can't believe that you accepted it that fast" i whispered slowly.

"Don't worry yn you can meet your parents whenever you want. I will not stop you but you better not escape. Well we also have a lot to discuss about our kid" jungkook whispered in my ear.

Jungkook pecked my forehead and smile at me i smiles back at him.

_____________

Next day there was our official wedding ceremony. I was dressed in white ball gown and jungkook was in classic black suit.

 I was dressed in white ball gown and jungkook was in classic black suit