chapter 12

Authors POV

One month later

It's been a month since yn come back to her parents. But according to her parents she has changed a lot.

She used to spend most of her time in her room pondering about the sudden drastic change in her life.

First out of sudden she lost all her friends and then got married to a tribal king. And ofcourse,

How she ended up broking her perfectly imperfect marriage?

How come she broke an innocent heart?

At first she morons alot about her dead friends and missed her dear husband jeon jungkook but as the time passes her mother's and father's so much care and love makes her forget everything.

She had buried the love for jungkook in the depth of her heart without even telling these things to anyone.

When she come back to her house her father throws a big party with the happiness of getting his one and only daughter back.

Then He introduced her to many young, handsome and her aged boys so that she can find her future husband in one of them but no one's presence feel that intimidating to yn.

The only person's presences that feels intimidating yet safe to her was jungkook. And no matter how much she denied she can't forget him.

Once her father even set a blind date for her but she refused to go on the date.

Cause before starting a new life here she decided to look after her health hence she started taking healthy meals and going for jogging in morning.

Every morning she run to that bridge from where she escaped her past life and stands there for sometimes just to get a one sight of Jungkook.

But unfortunately she didn't get any sight of jungkook and not any tribal person there even the forest seems dull and deserted.

____________________

After some days

Yn come back from her jogging session just when she's about to enter her house her attention was caught by A very lavish car.

Well it was quite usual for her to saw expensive and lavish car's as she came from very rich family but this car is very rare cause it's not found in their country and it's Hella expensive too.

She shrugged off her mind thinking maybe one of her father's business partner arrived here. But it's 7 in the morning obviously very early to have a business meeting at this time.

She stepped inside her house then shocked to see many guards standing here and there suddenly she heard a very familiar voice.

Her steps halted at the place when she saw the most unexpected scene infront of her eyes.

her family was having breakfast with with jungkook. Her father look beyond happy so her mother.

 Her father look beyond happy so her mother