chapter 1

Authors POV

A car was running on the road with a full speed and music was at the blast. Everyone was enjoying the trip.

"Jackson did you booked the hotel?" Mary asked to Jackson.

"Yes I did already" Jackson said while driving the car.

"Oh come on mery we can stay in the tent in nature we came in this island to enjoy ourselves in nature" tabitha said from the back of the car.

"Tabitha is right Mary we're going in the world's biggest forest for camping and enjoying our vacations in nature not staying in the hotel!" Yn said angrily.

"Yn mary is right I heard that there's a lot of mosquitoes in forest so it's better and safe if we stay at the hotel" bambam said to yn while defeating his girlfriend.

"But I-" before yn say something. Jackson pull the breaks very hard. The screeching sounds of the tires can be heard.

"What happened?" Tabitha asked with panic.

"I don't know maybe I.....I.....I " Jackson shuttered and hurridly came out of the car.

Followed by yn, tabitha, mary and bambam.

There was a body of the man on the road wrapped in his own blood.  The blood was oozing from the body.

"Oh my God you killed someone!" Mary almost screamed.

"What you did Jackson?" Tabitha asked him angrily.

"I didn't did anything Tabitha he suddenly came infront of the car" Jackson explained.

"Are you blind Jackson! Now you got us all in trouble" bambam snarls at him.

"I told you it's just so sudden" Jackson again explained.

"Please stop fighting! Let's just check if he's alive or not" yn yelled at them.

"Jezz No way yn just look at him, he barely have any clothes on thus he looks like tribal person" mary said to yn.

"We should check him guys what if he's alive! We can take him to the hospital!" Yn said out of panic.

"What if he's dead yn? The blood is oozing from his body. We all can go to the jail. And I don't want to ruin my whole damn life in jail for a fucking crime that wasn't done by me!" Mary yelled at yn.

"Calm down everyone i have a great idea let's just slide his body off the road and just straight go to the hotel. No one is on the road besides us so let's just pretend that nothing accident happened, we didn't saw him and his lifeless body. And now no one is gonna talk about it" Tabitha said to all of them.

"How could you say that Tabitha? We can't do that to someone" yn said to her.

"yn, Tabitha is right we don't have time for this shit after all no one saw that it was us, we all are actually here for enjoying our vacations not for spending our lives in jail and if you have that much sympathy to that man then go ahead tell the cops that it was you who killed him not all of us" Mary mocked at yn.

"Yn Please just listen to them" Jackson mumbled under his breath.

Tears filled in Yns eyes she was speechless she can't believe that her friends are that much merciless that they didn't even care for someone who lost his life because to them.

Jackson and bambam pull the dead body off the road and covered it with the leaves so that no one can see it.

But little did they know someone was watching them from a distance.

Then everyone sat in the car but yn was standing at the road while sobbing. She was staring at the road when Jackson came to her lightly dragged her by her elbow and make her sat in the car.

Yn didn't said anything she don't feel like having vacations now she just wanted to go home. She just wanted to sat on the bed while crying her heart out for not helping someone.

Soon they reached the hotel. It's almost night now. They all get off the car with their bags and took the keys of their room.

Yn sat on the bed pondering about todays incident. When Tabitha came inside her room and said "let's go for lunch yn"

"I don't have appetite you all can go" yn mumbled.

Tabitha think for a movement then left after saying ok to yn.

"Yn are you okay?" Jackson asked while coming inside her room.

"Yes I am" yn whispered.

" I am really sorry yn I didn't mean to do that but" Jackson ensured her while holding hands with her.

"Jackson Please I don't wanna talk about it, Please I just want to sleep now" yn requested.

Jackson sighed and went out of the room.

Yn placed her head on the pillow and drifted into deep slumber while sobbing softly.

Yn is sweet, kind but strong person. She has lovingly mother, father and younger brother named kai.

Jackson adored yn since high school he always have massive crush on yn but he never told her cause he's scared that love might ruin their friendship.

Mary was the most spoiled kid cause she's the only child of her family.

Bambam was selfish boy but he loves mary alot.

mary and bambam are basically love birds and also in a official relationship. Both just think about each other.

Tabitha was a bold and straightforward girl who changed her boyfriend's like her panties. Once she eyed a handsome boy she want him to be her boyfriend.

But She's the most meanest between all of them with bratty attitude.

Where yn never had any crush or boyfriend She's still virgin and always think to give it to someone who's worth it.

Now you all must be thinking that how they became good friends? Actually the only comman things they have is that they all are rich.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments section And don't forget to vote and follow.