chapter 8

Yns POV

Days passed like a wind. It's been two month to my marriage. I am laying on my bed tired after completing my training of tribal queen.

Yes i have been learning their language, traditions, cooking etc. Everything that a queen should know and can do.

Every day my day starts with having fruits as breakfast then learn their language besides that most of the people here speak my native language jungkook still want me to learn their mother tongue.

Then have vegetables as lunch and learn their traditionals and rituals. Then have meat and fishes as dinner which were fresh cause hunted by some local people.

I usually have my dinner with jungkook cause that's the only time he's present with me cause whole day he's busy with his responsibilities.

I am learning everything Cause jungkook had already told me before marriage that i should learn everything to be a perfect queen for his tribe.

Jungkook assisted a maid and midwife to be with me who look after me for the whole time.

She's the one who checks my health time to time and provide me diet according to my health.

If i Need anything like clothes, food ,toiletries, medicines she will be the one to provide those things to me as per jungkooks commands.

But his nature is quite cold towards me since some days. I don't know if this is his real nature or he's just being strict with me for some reason.

Sometimes he cares a lot specifically when were in bed and whenever i accidentally hurt myself while learning new things.

But nowadays he seems disturbed. he do not speak alot and spend alot of time with me. Like he used to spend most of his time with me when we're newly married.

I know i am being clingy but as a wife i have some expectations from my husband. Besides I don't even know why i am taking this marriage so seriously!

nowadays he go for marched with his soldiers stays out of the castle or we say out of my reach for most of the time or whole day he just ghosted me.

But at some point this thing benifits me as i got sometime for myself. I wondered around the castle in free time and finds way to escape.

He have very tight security. one wrong move and boom you're dead. That's why i should be careful whenever i am running from here.

Yeah we share bed and have sex for almost every night instead when i am on my periods. He just cuddles at that time.

Honestly he's not bad and mean person. He's truly such an amazing king for his tribe.

He take care of his people and solve their problems. Give respect and care to everyone.

I asked a maid about his childhood and family cause he really never shared anything related to his family to me and i got to know that his parents were killed by city people's for some mere piece of land.

that's why he took the crown and responsibilities at very early age of fifteen.

He couldn't able to live his childhood peacefully. But he never run from his responsibility.

He had spend all his childhood, teenage and adulthood with this tribe peoples.

They are like his family that's why he can't forgive anyone who whoever harm his people that's why the punishment are just death.

He's a good man in bed. Even as a king not only he think about his pleasure but also he thinks of my pleasure.

Every time my mind tell me to stop being his submissive i can't. My heart and lust always take over my body i can't just control myself whenever i am with him.

Recently our intimate activities being really rough and i don't mind it cause it isn't like i don't enjoy it after all he's a sex god.

He makes me feel secure in his arms but yeah there are something that i don't like about him. Like some times being cold with me.

I gave in and accepted his touches cause he's my husband. And he never force things on me. I am the one who gave consent on this marriage.

I started giving in cause he asked my consent but at some point i felt bad for him.

He doesn't know about my and Jackson's plan about escaping this island soon.

In two days there will be a big festival in this forest for their nature god And everyone will be gathere there for rituals.

According to their traditionals their king who's jungkook should be present there for whole time and queen should be in castle.

Then and only then i will get only one chance to escape. Jackson will arrange a boat on the seashore and he told me that he will do something which will take the attentions of all the guards.

that were around the castle for security purpose. and then i will escape from the secret chamber of this castle which is a emergency exit for king.

Yes i found the emergency exit in this castle while wandering around the castle i wasn't allowed to go into the forest until unless i am with my husband but yeah i can look around in the castle so i found an emergency exit.

Then i told Jackson to check if it's safe or not. And according to his inspections it's a underground narrow alley which straightly take us to the backside of castle to the seashore.

when i am gonna reach there i will found Jackson there with boat waiting for me then we will both escape this island forever.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments section and don't forget to vote and follow!