chapter 13

Jungkook's pov

Yn loves to press my buttons. She had already crossed the line of my patience when she attempted to escape from my island. Bold of her to pull this stunt in my absence.

Impressive that She has an audacity to escape even if I said don't do anything that will disappoint me. Surely she's My woman.

Bold and stubborn.

I always wanted to share many of my deep secrets with her about my past but she didn't wait enough. She hasn't stayed with me that much so that I can trust her with my secrets.

My biggest secret is that i have many personalities. The people of my tribe knows me as their king but the outer world knows me as a successful businessman.

Even if I took my father's crown in such an early age I never stops my study. I took my education from outer world and started a small business. As I never like to be dependent on someone for my stuffs.

It took me some time to reach the hight but now not only the tribal person but also the peoples from outer world respect me. After all who doesn't respect power and money.

With the help of that money I keep government away from my island continously stopping them to enter my island. I had paid the big amount to close the case of missing yn.

I give donations to hospitals, schools, hostels and many more. I do have many mafias in my side too so I never have to worry about everything.

Besides having so much in this world I will never leave my ancestral island and never stop supporting and loving tribal people no matter what but they will always be my family.

I waited a month for yn to come back I thought she might just change her mind and come back. I thought she might just miss me and come back but no she never come back.

I lost all my patience with her and come here to take her back with me. But yesterday all she shows me was her attitude.

can't she see how hurt I am!

how broken I am!

how much I missed her that I come here by my own instead of sending my men.

I wanted to have a very important talk with her. I wanted to know if it's true or not.

__________________

Yn's pov

After taking my dinner I was walking towards my room but then my eyes fall on the door of guest room which was slightly opened. I didn't know that i have guest in my house.

I peaked a little but couldn't able to saw anything cause it was all dark. I got curious and walked inside the room.

The strong smell of Alcohol and cigarette hits my nose making me scrunched my face a little. Suddenly the lights of the room turned on and then I saw Jungkook sitting on couch.

How come he's here in my home?

"I know you will come yn" I heard him say. He lay his back on couch and chuckle.

It took me a minute to realize that he's drunk and he's the one who's smoking. It was really shocking for me.

Jungkook keeps giving me surprises first out of sudden he came to my house second changing his whole looks and appearance and now smoking and drinking. I hope he doesn't give me more surprises.

"Why are you here jungkook? Didn't I told you to leave?" I asked him with frustration

"You'r dad I mean my dad told me to stay here yn and i am allowed to stay here as much as I want" he said giggling like kid.

He's surely drunk.

"Jungkook I had told you I am not coming back with you. Now just leave!" I said angrily.

With that saying I turned around to leave but then I heard something that makes me froze at my place.

"Yn! Do you want me to kill your parents?" He said in deep husky voice.

I turned around in shock he was standing infront of me his tall yet muscular figure making me feel small infront of him.

"If you didn't come with me tomorrow then I will kill your parents" he announced in very dangerous voice.

"No" I whisper.

"Why are you doing this to me jungkook? What I did to deserve all of this?" I asked while a lone tear escaped from my eyes.

"What you did huh? Let me remind You that you hide it that you're pregnant. You hide it from me! From your husband! And then you escaped. are Your trying to keep my kid away from me?" He yelled at me.

A gasped left from my mouth I had kept it as a secret that I am one month pregnant. I am the only one who knows about it i didn't even tell this to my parents yet.

How did jungkook knows that I am pregnant?

"You must be thinking how did I got to know this huh? You remember yn I had hired a midwife to take care of you she's the one who checks if you got your periods or not and when you left she told me that this Month you didn't get your periods. And I know you're not that cruel to do abortion" he explained calmly.

"do you seriously think I am that stupid to know that you're planning behind my back. Even after knowing your and your friends plan I gave you chance I really wanna see if you're really gonna escape or gonna stay with me that's why I pretend to be dumb and didn't alloted any tribal guards on your bedroom door and on exit cage door" he added.

"Even if you run away i didn't kill your friend. intentionally i let you spend some of your time with your parents then i waited for you to come back by your own till i decided to come here by my own to take you with me i had been keeping an eye on you since you run away yn. I know you love me that's why you always come to the bridge to get any of my sight" He seethed.

I stared at the floor while sobbing at this point I feel really miserable i love jungkook but I love my parents too.

He comes so close to me that I Can feel his hot breath lingered on my neck. He raised my chin with his one hand and wipe my tears with the help of his thumb.

His second hand was on my waist pulling me closer to his body. We stared at each other's eyes for sometimes then the next thing I know is that,

We're kissing.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments section and don't forget to vote and follow!