chapter 6

(You can skip this part if you're uncomfortable 🔞 but i know you all don't 😏)

Yns POV

I hurriedly opened the knot of my robe making it fall onto the ground.

He stared at my body for sometimes before pulling me from my waist for a rough yet passionate kiss

He stared at my body for sometimes before pulling me from my waist for a rough yet passionate kiss. Then he picked me up in a bridal style and make me lay on the bed.

He spread my legs and sat in between them. After caressing every curve of my body while inspecting the smallest scar. He learned over and started giver pepper kisses all over my neck, jaw and breast.

My breath fastened when he took one of my nipples in his mouth and started sucking harshly while squeezing the other one he left the first nipple and did the same with another.

Then he started trails down the kisses from my earlobe to collar bone to stomach then core. I tried to closed my legs when i felt his hot breath on my clit but he roughly pushed them apart and after rubbing My clit he attached his lips on it.

Then he slowly added one fingers in me and started fingering me. He gradually increased the speed while adding another finger.

I moaned loudly while tugging on his hairs. I closed my eyes with intense Pleasure building inside me my stomach built a knot then i cum hard with loud cry.

Just when i closed my eyes with exhaustion i felt him pushing the tip of his dick inside me. Within a second he pushed his whole length in me.

I cried with pain he pulled me in for another kiss for stopping me from crying further more. Thin layer of sweat covered ours body. He started moving in and out with higher speed.

His mouth continuously abusing my nipples while his one hand he's rubbing my clit and with another he gripped my waist. After some minutes i felt his thrust getting sloppier.

In that dim room with a light of flaming torch only his groans and my moans can be heard. He Cum with loud groan. I felt his thick cum dripping down my thighs.

His exhaustion body fall on mine but he balanced himself with his elbows not putting his whole weight on me. He peck my lips before pulling out. I felt drained as i closed my eyes and went into deep slumber.

____________________

Jungkooks POV

Never ever in my whole life i thought that i will be marry someone other than a tribal woman.

Just because the decreasing number of women in our tribe i wouldn't be able to find my bride yet. Otherwise i would have marry someone a while ago.

It all started when One day my tribal peoples told me there are some intruders in our forest and they killed one of our man. These reasons are enough to get me grudge over these intruders.

I hold a big amount of hatred towards city people in my heart the reason is that they killed my parents for a piece of land in the forest. They even killed many of my tribal peoples.

After the death of my father who's the king of this tribe I took his crown at the early age of fifteen. It was all of a sudden that i couldn't able to live my childhood peacefully.

Till then i made some strict rules to protect my peoples and forest. We kill each and every intruders or poachers that came with the aim of hunting our people and animals.

Thus i told my soldiers to kill half of that intruders and catch some of them. They killed three of them and catch a boy and girl then took them to my castle so that i can gave them a terrible punishments.

Just when i am about to announced their punishment i take a look at them But the movement my eyes fall on the girl my breath stopped never ever i thought i would be falling for a mere girl.

Then i caught her staring at me with the same desires i have for her. But she's a intruder and murderer and i can't take risks that's why i told soldiers to feed both of them to my pet hyenas and werewolf.

And then she said something that makes me shocked my foots halted at my place. She said she will marry me if i leave her pathetic friend.

Damn! She got some guts to say that. If she's serious then she got some good deal.

But i can't just marry any girl so i told her my tribal rules and sends her for check up. If and only if she turned out to be healthy and virgin then i will marry her.

After checkup it get confirmed that she's healthy enough to gave me a heir in short time. But as she's injured i gave her one week for healing her wounds.

Finally today i get married to her. I was impatient for the wedding night i just want to claimed her as mine as soon as possible.

When i told herself to submit to me she surprisingly did. I was expecting her to being stubborn and rejecting my commands. But

She's such a good girl.

Now i can't wait to see her carrying my baby in her round tummy. I don't know when she ended up becoming my obsession rather than love cause i will never let her go, Never!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi guys i wanna tell you all that i am really happy that you all are supporting me by following, voting and commenting. But here are still some people's who hasn't follow me yet!

It's a kind request that if you want fast updates then Please follow. Guys just wait till five days after that i will update daily okay?

Love you all!

Thank you!