chapter 14

Yn's pov

"I missed this" he whispers as he wraps his large arms around me pulling me towards his body, now pressing his hard cock against my stomach.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him back on the lips. He responds quickly and fights me for dominance. Obviously he won but I don't mind cause I love his dominance. It makes him so much hotter.

"Yn, if you don't leave from here then I'm not going to be able to control myself," he mumbles huskily against my lips. my knees felt weak as he kisses down my neck.

"Don't stop" I mumble breathlessly. I moan as his fingers grip my ass harshly.

“trust me yn I love you so much and you should listen to me" he growl and his hazel eyes filled with lust.

"I love you too, but I'm not going back with you" I snapped at him. He frowned at my answer.

"Give me this night I'm going to change your mind till morning" he said huskily.

My mind fogged and I can feel the tingles down there at his words. The only thing I can think right now is that I want him badly.

I badly want him to fuck me. I know I am not doing any wrong cause after all he's my husband and I am his wife. I have all rights on him so he. I hope mom, dad would be sleeping at this time.

"Do it, but-" I said daringly but before I completed my sentence he snapped at me "Just don't moan that loud yn, your parents would be sleeping at this hour".

His eyes turned darken and he wastes no time in pulling me closer to him. I smash my lips against his lips then he grabs my ass again.

He roughly removed my PJ's. He stopped for a movement when his eyes fall on my little baby bump.

"You need a good punishment to hide it from me" he whispered near my ear.

Then he pick me up while giving hickeys to my neck as I wrap my legs around his waist. He put me on the bed gently. I kiss him hungrily and he kisses back with the same emotion.

He detaches his mouth from my neck and pins my arms above my head. My legs tighten around his waist pressing his cock against my pussy.

He growled and then hurriedly removed his pants and shirt while eyeing my naked body. He opened my legs and sit between them.

He grabbed my breast and fondles them. I almost scream out in pleasure when he captures my nipple in his mouth, surrounding it in warmth.

He flicks his tongue across my nipple and then bites down on it softly. I moan at the all pleasurable feeling.

My pussy tingles as he continues to run his tongue along my nipple again and again. He moves to the other nipple repeating what he did to the first one.

He removes his mouth from my breast and looks at me with lust filled in his eyes. He reaches down towards my pussy then rubbed my throbbing clit.

Soon he added one of his finger and started fingering at first gently then roughly gradually he added his second finger. I was a moaning mess.

My moans are increasing time to time. I felt a knot in my stomach suddenly he removed his fingers from my pussy making me frown at the empty feeling.

"You are so noisy!" He hissed and shake his head in disbelief.

The next thing I get was a sharp slap on my throbbing bud. I flinched in anticipation. He finally rubbed his thick, long cock at my entrance in a teasing manner.

"Jungkook please Don't tease m-," I get cut off as he enters me roughly. I cry out in pleasure as he begins thrusting into me. My nails rake up and down his back, most likely leaving scratch marks.

"You are not leaving me yn get that thing inside your head!" He grunts out as he continues thrusting into me in animlistic speed.

"I am about to cum" I moan out. I grab his head and smash my lips against his. His mouth captures my moans and mine captures his grunts.

"Moan my name wifey" he commanded.

"Jungkook!" I cry out as a huge amount of pleasure runs through my body. He tightens his hold on me, holding me as I orgasm.

I collapse on the bed breathing heavily. My legs shake around him as my orgasm flows through my body.

He put his head in the Crook of my neck. His thrusts become sloppier and he slams into me more times before he moans and grunts in pleasure.

"I love you so much and I am not leaving from here without you" he whispers in my ear while breathing heavily. He kisses my bare shoulder and neck.

He slowly pulls out of me and I groan, now feeling sore. I lay my head on pillow and closed my eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks worriedly.

"No, I'm just sore" I tell him and look into his eyes. He nods with a smile and peck my lips.

Jungkook unwrapped my legs from his waist and walked towards the bathroom to take shower.

After sometimes I heard him calling my name I snapped my eyes open then I saw He was freshly showered standing infront of me while a towel hung low on his manhood.

"Let me clean you up" he said and pick me up in bridal style. He shampoos my hair then cleaned my body. He keep caressing my little baby bump.

"Beautiful," he murmurs.

The rest of our night we spent while cuddling each other on my bed. I don't know why but I am feeling so happy that I didn't even felt from a month.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments section and don't forget to vote and follow!