chapter 4

Authors POV

Yn and Jackson's eyes wide opened and they started coughing as someone threw the cold water on them.

"Wake up humans! And Follow me our king wants to meet you" A tribal man said.

Both of them stared at each other as they remembered falling from mountain and lost their consciousness but now both of them were caged in a cave with many tribal peoples. Their hands were tied up behind their back.

"Hurry up you stupid humans" the tribal man huffed and yelled angrily.

Both slowly stand up and started following him. Many tribal peoples were following them with spears in their hands.

He took them upstairs. They started walking in between the forest. Soon they reached a big castle which is made up of stones.

 Soon they reached a big castle which is made up of stones

_______________

Yns POV

We walked inside the castle not knowing if it's our last day or not. Right now both of us are injured badly. My head is still spinning and i am starving too.

I personally thought to meet their king first then accepting whatever they say. If things were good we will take our time and then will escape from here.

But i have a doubt that if they really wanted to kill us they would have kill us while chasing but maybe they are planning something else.

When we reached the door of castle one of the tribal man told us to "not to raise our heads and look in the king's eyes until unless he say so cause their king doesn't like someone looking in his eyes"

We lowered our head then headed inside. It was a big hall room and a couch is place in the center of one of the wall which is made up of gold and silver and their KING is sitting on it.

 It was a big hall room and a couch is place in the center of one of the wall which is made up of gold and silver and their KING is sitting on it

"My lord Here they are, the one who kill our man" An old man said who's standing next to the king.

Even if i am looking down i still can feel the king's eyes on me.

"Look up" their king said angrily.

I rose up my head just to meet his burning gaze.

Gosh he's the most handsome man i have meet in my life. He has an amazing facial features, perfect jawline, black doe eyes, broad shoulders with well built muscular body and Honey tan skin.

His tribal king clothes are not helping too much to hide his body. Neither his bare buff chest nor his thick muscular thighs and the gold and beads Jewellery is doing an amazing job of decorating his toned body.

Oh god yn what are you thinking!

I shrugged my mind off those thoughts.

The king cleared his throat when he found me staring at him for more than a required time.

"You killed one of our man and try to hide the body?" Their king asked.

"Forgive us king we didn't mean it, Please forgive us and let us go" Jackson requested.

"You think your sorry will get the life of our man back" the king said angrily.

"No but-" before i said anything i heard a loud screaming. The voice is pretty familiar then i realized it's bambam.

"You wanna see what we do with the intruders and the one who kill our people" the king asked.

"I know king whatever we did was wrong but it was an accident and we didn't did it intentionally i know we shouldn't have hide the body but we were scared that's why " i requested.

"So, does that mean you humans didn't even know that it's my forest and people here belongs to me, THE TRIBE KING JEON JUNGKOOK and i am here to do justice, and leaving you two is not a great justice for my peoples!" king said sternly.

"King Please forgive us and let us go" Jackson requested one more time.

"Feed them to our pet warewolfs and hyenas as the same way we did to their three friends" the king snapped at us.

My eyes widen with shock it means the screams i heard earlier it's bambam who's screaming for help.

soldiers dragged us towards a big hole while we both were crying, screaming for help and requesting them to spare our lives.

I know it's my idea to come on this island to do a tour of this forest just because of me Tabitha, bambam and mary lost their lives i can't let them kill Jackson. He trusted me the most.

I should do something i have to act strong even if i am hella scared from inside, think yn, think!

Suddenly i remember When they were taking us from the cave towards the king's castle i heard some of the ladies were talking about KING'S BRIDE.

They are saying that it's a correct time for their king to get married but as their population is decreasing in numbers day by day the king is unable to find his bride yet.

And then i got an idea!

king jeon jungkook come behind us to enjoy the show. Just when they are about to push Jackson and me in that big hole i screamed top of my lungs

"I CAN BE YOUR BRIDE KING!"

Jackson snapped his neck at me as that sentence left my mouth.

"What are you saying yn did you lost your mind?" He yelled at me.

"Jackson Please let me handle this" i requested. my voice comes out broken.

I have to do this to save our lives.

The whole crowd went silent. People started to whispered to each other.

she's can't be our king's bride she's not even a tribal person?

What If she's doing this to kill our king?

Is she losted her mind?

How dare she!

She's so ugly!

King will never choose her!

She's beautiful but we can't trust her!

"Keep quiet everyone" the king commanded.

Whole crowd went silent again.

"What did you say? Say that again" the king told me and stand infront of me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments section and don't forget to vote and follow!