chapter 5

Yns POV

"I heard you're looking for a bride so i can be your bride but in return you have to do something, you have to let Jackson go" i said confidently but still not looking in his eyes.

"No yn don't do this" at this movement Jackson started crying.

The king eyes bounces from me to jackson he hummed then think for a minute.

"Okay i can spare your lives if you marry me but i can't leave your friend like that besides i can gave him some training and make him one of my soldier" the king said calmly.

"King i will do whatever you say, i will marry you, please let Jackson go" i pleaded.

What if he lie and kill Jackson too?

"I know what you're thinking i am not lying i guarantee you that he will be Alive" king ensured me.

I nodded slowly while eyeing Jackson's miserable stare cause he's crying badly.

"What's your name?" King asked me.

"Yn" i whispers slowly.

"So yn you should know that i am the king here and i have some rules which i wants you to know. The ones who comes here never go back." the king said in loud voice.

"You wanted to become my bride huh? Then you should know the rules to become my bride too" he added.

"Tell me king" i shuttered.

"Rule number one you shouldn't have any disease you should be healthy enough to give me a heir.
Rule number two You should submit yourself to me, you will do whatever i want there will be no excuses.
Rule number three you should be virgin,
Rule number four you will take training and change yourself in tribal women.
Rule number five you can't go back to your family once we get married.
And the main rule! number six once we get married there's no going back it's either you have to live with me for the rest of your life or you have to die, you can't leave me in middle" he said in husky voice that makes me shiver.

I gulped the lump in my throat then nodded my head in agreement.

I have to do this to save Jackson's life otherwise i don't have any other Choice for now i have to marry the tribal king then once i get the chance i will escape from here with Jackson.

"Take her to our tribal doctor and midwife to check if she's fine or healthy " he called one of his guard and said.

"And take him to the training center" he added while looking at Jackson.

_______________

After one week

Yns POV

I am here since one week my wounds are almost healed now. that day he sends me to the doctor and midwife for checkup.

After check up it get confirmed that i am healthy, i don't have any disease and i am virgin too but then as per my condition he gave me some time to recover fully.

Today is my wedding with tribal king jeon jungkook. I was sitting in my room then some tribal women come and start dressing me in their attire.

They make me wore a dress made up of leopards skin then combed my hairs. I can't believe today i am gonna lose my virginity on someone who's just a mere stranger for me. A tribal man.

Never knew my fate will make me THE KING'S BRIDE!

When i get ready tjose women took me to the grassland. Everyone was also present there. Their king come and stands infront of me. Soon a man lit up the fire around us. It's their ritual though.

We took some vows and then performed the whole wedding. When their rituals ended They started dancing while making weird noises till evening.

Then everyone had their dinner. They send me in a room which was decorated with flowers. I sat on the bed observing the sculpture of the things that were kept in that room for decoration.

I felt exhausted yet nervous at the same time. I leaned backwards on the bedpost and closed my eyes to take some rest. After sometimes i heard the opening sound of door.

then i felt someone's presence near me as the bed next to me dipped a little. Suddenly I got goosebumps all over my body when i felt someone's breath lingered on my neck.

"Open your eyes and look at me" king commanded.

I slowly opened my eyes as my eyes meet his big doe one a shiver ran down my spine. His eyes is full of lust which holds a strong aura.

"King" i whispered.

"Call me jungkook" he said in husky voice that makes me weak in my knees.

He caressed my cheek with his thumb and then pulled me in for a kiss. I didn't kiss back for minutes but then i gave in. I kissed him back.

Then he holds my hand and make me stand up from the bed.

"Submit yourself to me!" He said in dominating voice.

At this point i know what he's talking about. I had already changed the clothes before i came into this room. I had just wore a robe nothing underneath.

You have to do it yn, submit yourself to him! Show him you can be his wife, hope this will end soon, it's just for somedays yn, just do it!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments section and don't forget to vote and follow!