chapter 7

Yns POV

I woke up as the light rays of sun fall on my eyes. I slowly blinked my eyes to adjust the brightness of the room. I looked around and found myself in the same room where i had my first nuptial night.

I looked to the next side of the bed just to find it empty. I seriously wasn't expecting this from him to ghosted me for the first morning of my marriage.

I rolled off the bed. When i put my legs on the cold floor which is made up of stones. I felt a sharp pain between my legs and a scream left my mouth.

I sat on the floor while holding my stomach. For covering my nudity i wrapped a bedsheet around myself.

Suddenly the door of the room opened. He was standing there, my husband! He walked inside after closing the door behind him.

he bends down i hurriedly closed my eyes with panic to accept whatever he's doing but instead he picked me up and make me sat on the bed.

"I heard your scream" he chuckled.

My eyes wide open at his comment.

"It hurts" i mumbled under my breath.

"Cause it was your first time, don't worry just rest whole day. Maids will provide you food time to time" he said and pecked my forehead.

"Where were you? You're my husband i was expecting you to sleep next to me, we're married now" i said.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I am king here yn and i have some responsibilities i can't just ignore them cause you wanted to see me sleeping next to you!" He said loudly making me flinched at his sudden outburst.

Tears tickled down my face and a sob left my mouth. I wasn't expecting him to yelled at me like that at my first day as his wife but the question is,

why am  i acting so weak?

Am i scared?

Or am i dependents on him?

I am a married woman now, who is feeling weak when her husbands yelled at her!

But why?

But if there's another girl instead of me she will do the same.

Isn't it the feminine nature to submit themself to their husband and expecting sweet gestures in the return.

I did have many dreams before i married him in some kinds of circumstances. I wanted to complete my studies, i wanted to do job.

fall in love with a kind person, get married to him, have kids but i never knew my life would take this turn!

Why me?

All of the people exist in this world!

I didn't even meet my parents before coming here cause they were at the business trip. i am my dad's strong daughter and mom's angel. I missed them so much.

What are they doing now?

Are they looking for me?

Please mom, dad help me!

Take me back home with you!

I know i was the one who accepted to marry him so that he can spare my and Jackson life but now i felt miserable.

I can't believe i gave my virginity a piece of my body to stranger. I felt hollow from inside.

But i can't lose my hope this early. I am a strong girl. I will escape whenever i get the chance.

Don't cry yn, don't cry!

"Hey yn i am sorry" suddenly i heard his voice.

He holds my face in his hands and wiped my tears off with his thumb.

"Yn, i didn't mean to yell at you like that it's just i am in worry of something, listen just eat your meals at time and take rest okay?" He said with concern.

I nodded weakly.

And then he left from there making me regretting my own life Choices.

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes hoping for a sleep to consume me.

__________________

Authors POV

A man and woman were sitting on the couch while talking to a lawyer sitting infront of them.

"How can you say that they can't? Aren't governments paying them enough? Isn't it their duty to look for a lost person?" That man yelled at the person sitting infront of him.

"Honey calm down, we will find her soon" the woman sitting next to him ensured him while holding his hand.

"Sir i am a lawyer and i know what are you saying but the island where your daughter yn went is red alert area which is full of wild animals. People usually don't go there cause that island and forest belongs to tribal peoples. They are angry animalistic persons who can do anything for their peoples. They kill each and every person who get inside their forest even if they're tourists. Even government don't allow their superiors to go there and cops also don't wanted to go there. Yes they went to asked from the hotel's manager where yn and her friends stayed but that hotel is closed now. Cops couldn't able to find anyone there. Not only yn but none of her friends Jackson, Tabitha, Mary, bambam come back home yet. Sir after all it's been a week now cops couldn't able to find anything suspicious. not even any clue, how could they all get perished out of sudden? Police couldn't able to find anyone's body yet, and it was raining from some days so it can be happened that all the clues just washed away with rain. I think you both should just forget about your daughter and maybe accept that she's dead" the lawyer said.

"Shut the fuck up! My daughter is not dead yet, get out of here you all are useless couldn't able to find my daughter, i don't need you all i will look for her by my own and will find her soon" Yns father said angrily yet loudly.

The lawyer nervously picked his stuff and left from there.

Yns mother hugged her husband while crying for her lost daughter.

I will find my daughter!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments section and don't forget to vote and follow!