Spotting Dustin

By the time we got to the nail and hair salon Kendall would not stop glaring at me. Katelyn still won't tell me how she meant. She just kept saying she didn't know what I was talking about, but I knew the smile on her lips meant she was lying.

"Hello, how my I help you?" the lady asked when we walked into the place.

"Yes." Katelyn said. "This birthday girl here would like to get her hair and nails done and I will be joining her." Katelyn said, pointing to me while she explains. She looks at me and smiles.

"Happy birthday." she says.

"Thank you." I said back, smiling. It was nice for someone to say that.

"And what about the gentlemen behind you?" she asked.

"He is with us." I said. She looked at me to him and then back to me. She smiled and led us to a private room in the back. Soon three young woman came into the room. They started on your nails. I didn't pay attention to the girl that was doing my hair. I was looking at the girl touching Kendall. She as tall and blonde. Her shirt showed off a little too much. If looks could kill she'd be dead by now.

Wait.. hold up... what the hell?! Am I jealous?!

Kendall noticed I was looking and I looked away, hiding the blush I could feel forming on my cheeks. When I composed myself enough I looked back. Kendall was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked, now annoyed he was still starring... and that she was still touching him. What is wrong with me?

"Oh nothing." Kendall said, still smirking. "I just think its cute when you are jealous." I scoffed.

"I am not jealous." I said.

"Yeah sure you aren't." Kendall said. I glared at him. He laughed and started talking to the woman doing his hair. They started flirting and I could feel myself getting pissed.

"Um.. Katelyn I'm gonna get some air." I told her. She just nodded at me and watched the ladies work on her nails. I am glad she was enjoying this.

I walked outside and breathed the fresh air. There was a lot of smells and fums in there. I stood against the wall near the door and looked up and down the street. I went to look back inside at everyone when I had to look down the street again. I swore I just saw Dustin. I started walking down the street. 

IT IS DUSTIN!

What is he doing this way? I watched as he looked before entering a store. I walked up and looked into the window. Dustin was talking to some blonde woman. What is it with guys and blondes? I watched as he talked and laughed with her. What the heck does he think he is doing?!