Hate Is a 4 Letter Word

First off.. picture is Dustin and Katelyn. They are my favorite couple :)

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

By the time we finally got back to the house it was past midnight. I didn't even speak to Dustin as I got out of the car. I walked right into the house with Dustin right behind.

"Get back here young lady!" Dustin screamed as I started for the stairs.

"No." I said.

"We are going to talk about this!" Dustin screamed.

"I hate you." I said. I didn't know if he heard me.

"What was that?" Dustin asked. Clearly he didn't.

"I said..." I said, looking at Dustin. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran up the stairs. I slammed my bedroom door shut and jumped into my bed and layed there on my stomach.

I was right. I did hate him. He chose to move to LA instead of staying with his family. I could have used him when mom got sick. I could have used him when it was tough keeping up with school and my grades while taking care of mom. I could have just really used him in general, but he chose to leave us behind. And for what? To become a guitarist for some band?

There was a knock on my door. I ignored it, thinking it was Dustin. The knocking stopped for a few minutes, but then kept going again. After the third time the knocking I finally got up.

"Dustin I don't want to talk." I said as I opened the door. "Oh." I said. It wasn't Dustin. It was Kendall.

"Can we talk?"