Party Party Party... I Hate Parties

I stormed into the store. I was not going to let my brother cheat. I barely know Katelyn, but I like her.

"Cassie." Dustin said when he saw me.

"What is this? How could you? Who is the girl?" I said. "Back off." I said when she tried to speak. Dustin looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"This is Annie. She is a party planner. She is helping me plan your surprise party, but you ruined it by storming in here." Dustin said. "How did you even know I was in here?"

"The hair and nail salon is down the street. The smell and fumes got to me and I needed fresh air and that is when I saw you." I said. I was not going to tell him about what happened with Kendall. "Does Katelyn know about this?"

"Yeah, why do you think she is out with you?" Dustin asked, smirking. Katelyn came running in. Perfect timing.

"Hey babe I can't find your... Cassie." Katelyn said when she saw me.

"She thought I was cheating on you." Dustin said.

"You're cheating on me?!" Katelyn said, faking being hurt.

"She knows it a surprise party." Dustin said. Katelyn walked over to Dustin and hit him in the back of the head.

"Moron. You should have let her keep thinking you were cheating." Katelyn said. Dustin looked at her, but she turned to me.

"Well, since he ruined that. He can go set up alone and we will go shopping. Just the two of us." Katelyn said.

"Babe!" Dustin said. She just turned to him and glared. I laughed and we left. We past Kendall and got into the car. He just starred at us as we drove off.

Three hours later- at the party.

Shopping was so much fun. I bought a dress to wear to the party as well as some clothes that were more suited for LA then some of the clothes I had. Being with Katelyn was actually really fun, I shockingly like his girlfriend. I never thought I would have the chance to do this since we didn't talk for so long, but being with Katelyn made this whole moving here seem so much better.

"Hey Cassie, happy birthday." Someone said. I turned and saw a couple standing behind me.

"Thanks?" I said. I didn't know who they are or how they knew who I was.

"I am Carlos and this is my wife Alexa. I was in the band your brother played guitar for." he said.

"You were in Heffron Drive?" I asked. He laughed.

"No, Big Time Rush." he said. I just nodded. "Look up Big Time Rush on YouTube."

"Alright, I will later." I said. He nodded and they walked away. I just shook my head and walked around. Dustin and Katelyn were talking to some people. Everyone here is friends of Dustin's. I haven't really made friends yet.

I turned around about to go to the side of the house that holds the food when my lips smashed into someone else's. I pulled away and looked at the person I just accidentally kissed.

Oh no.